Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whos been in jail befor?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

whos been in jail befor?

Just tell us what it was like if you've ever been there or just tell people what you think about jail or what ever?

Me i was just there(a few times).It wasn't fun good thing it didn't last long.When i was like 16 i got looked up for a week.The last day i was there all the kids went out on the football field and the gave us thoes stix with nets on the end to play a very violent game of well i really don't know what is was call but by the time it was over the guy wacthing us kicked alot of kides ass it was soo cool.I got into 2 fights.Good thing i had some friends with me.

Code Name Wind

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whos been in jail befor?

oOoOoOoo Wow....My Aunt got sent to jail for 6 months.

She stole money and then turned herself in.

While in Jail she bacame a Christian.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

nope and not planning to, unless I go really crazy about something critical and start getting drunk and wild maybe.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

my moms in jail.... alot of the adults in my family have been....i think people need to stop breaking the freakin' law no matter how stupit they are

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was in once. The blady pigs locked me up for loitering in the streets after pass midnight. Damn, I wasn't up to no good, i was just leaving for home after a party, but they did just that. Food was horrible . . .yulks taste like garbage: maybe thats where they took it from!

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    oOoOoOoo Wow....My Aunt got sent to jail for 6 months.

She stole money and then turned herself in.

While in Jail she bacame a Christian.
    wow... getting jailed did her good then!

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    my moms in jail.... alot of the adults in my family have been....i think people need to stop breaking the freakin' law no matter how stupit they are
    I'll say a prayer for your mom when i go to church this sunday, yumyum
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Jan 24, 2006 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Do not triple post. USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

alomst damn cops got when i had my dubble sidded blade but they let me go thank god
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

last year my house got raided and once again i went to jail faceing 4 to 6 and luckly got off of the charges.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent been to jail before, or in trouble with the police...........Im a Good Girl lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast