Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who's better?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's better?

I like martial arts, fantasy, and action/adventure anime.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

"Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu?" has plenty of action and is also hilarious
    for more info, click on the smilie -> ->
    be sure to read the reviews, too

here's some info for Tenjou Tenge -> ->
    I love my girlfriend.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble....Hmmmmm

This probably means the series with slow plot development (such as Noir, Madlax, Gilgamesh) aren't your thing....

Tenjho Tenge, would probably be your thing. Lots of fighting to prove you can fight, fanservice and mystical training stuff. Not much of a story (but martial arts action series generally don't have much of a story to begin with...). But be warned, I've heard that this series has a rushed ending...
    Geneon Entertainment Official Tenjoh Tenge website...
    http://www.tenjhotenge.com/

E's Otherwise, is another fighting series, but with moody teenage characters with super human psychic powers abandoned by society, etc. etc. Not as colorful, or well animated as Tenjho Tenge, and the fight scenes aren't as good...
    ADV Films E's Otherwise webpage...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/es/

Other fighting action series to consider...

New Fist of the North Star. A OVA remake of a manga/anime series that date from the Golden Age of Anime. The main character is famous enough that he's referenced in all the significant anime parody series...
    ADV Films New Fist of the North Star Website...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/fistofthenorthstar/

Get Backers. Another fighting series based on a popular manga. Popular enough to have a 49 episode series. Plus the series has one of the better 'evil with style' bad guy characters...
    ADV Films Getbackers Splash page...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/getbackers/

DNAngle is good, but it's more a action, romantic comedy series, so it may not be what your looking for...
    ADV Films D.N.Angel Website...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/dnangel/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems to me that nobody remembers Initial D. I highly recommend it because it's a break from the norm. You don't have to like racing to love Initial D. It's one of the best animes I've ever seen. Full Metal Alchemist is also awesome, but I can't really put that opinion's reasoning into words without being full of anime cliches. Initial D, however, just keeps getting better, and better, and... Er...
    INITIAL D!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen Initial D but I didn't like it that much. Because there's that one kid who keeps saying, "8-6!!!" all the time and he pisses me off.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

D.N Angel is both a good anime and manga. Its really cute how the characters get attatched to each other. If you like funny/romantic/action anime I recommend this.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    D.N Angel is both a good anime and manga. Its really cute how the characters get attatched to each other. If you like funny/romantic/action anime I recommend this.
    lol dude the manga and the anime have huge differences, if you read the manga and watch the show you'll see that they aren't the same, but yes DN Angel is awesome.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    lol dude the manga and the anime have huge differences, if you read the manga and watch the show you'll see that they aren't the same, but yes DN Angel is awesome.
    I know its different it always is.....I didnt say it was different. But yesh big recomendation on the anime!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast