Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WHos fault is it?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking WHos fault is it?

I was thinking back to the days where mothers were crying over their deceaced children in Iraq, and if you recall the depressed mother who lost her sun as shown by Farenheit 911 where she blamed Pres. Bush for the death of her son and for sending her son to Iraq. But i belive that no one was to blame, because the son knew what he was getting into when i joined the army. IF it was anyones fualt it was him, after all whjen u join the military ur ass is theirs. Who agrees with me? anyone have any different points of views?i hope to hear from u all!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WHos fault is it?

I think it shows a great deal of disrespect for their childrens right to make their own decisions about their own life and what they choose to believe in.

They chose to join the military. That means they also chose to lay their life on the line. You may not agree with them but it is their right and blaming someone else when that happens is foolish. Their choice, their consequence. Have some respect for their sacrifice.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: WHos fault is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I think it shows a great deal of disrespect for their childrens right to make their own decisions about their own life and what they choose to believe in.

They chose to join the military. That means they also chose to lay their life on the line. You may not agree with them but it is their right and blaming someone else when that happens is foolish. Their choice, their consequence. Have some respect for their sacrifice.
    Exactly!!!!! THats wat i think too! ^ ^

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna

I completely agree.

If you join something like the Army, there's a fairly high chance that at some point during your service someones going to try to kill you. If you join the millatary you have to have thought it through and decided its a risk your willing to take to do something you believe in.

While people have a right to question Bush's judgement at moving into Iraq, they can't blame him for the death of every single soldier out there.

None of the American soldiers were forced to join, they did it of their own free will, which is something they fight to defend is it not?
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

Newbie Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa's Avatar
    Thanks

No-one is at fault really, but you do realise that being in the army and working in these sort of situations is dangerous.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My family has had a proud and rich heritage of serving in the military and from talking to my grandfather, dad, and brother(who served in Iraq); not a single one of them said that they didn't know what they were getting into before they signed up. I'm proud of their sacrifice, it's what allows me to be free. I'll not belittle what they've done because it would disrespect the choice they've made.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    I was thinking back to the days where mothers were crying over their deceaced children in Iraq, and if you recall the depressed mother who lost her sun as shown by Farenheit 911 where she blamed Pres. Bush for the death of her son and for sending her son to Iraq. But i belive that no one was to blame, because the son knew what he was getting into when i joined the army. IF it was anyones fualt it was him, after all whjen u join the military ur ass is theirs. Who agrees with me? anyone have any different points of views?i hope to hear from u all!

I agree. I LOVED Farenheit 911. That is why I'm NEVER joining the army....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe if it is their decision to make to stay or go.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast