Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WHos fault is it?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WHos fault is it?

I was a day away from being shipped out with other Army recruits (shortly after 9/11) when I was discharged on "Section 15" because they noticed scars on me from "sadomasochism". I understand why a lot of people joined the military after 9/11. I had a patriotic streak come from nowhere when that all happened. Thus, I know for a fact that everyone who joined knows what they're in for. When it comes right down to it, the parents are being very inconsiderate of what their children would have wanted when they go out protesting that "Bush killed their child". It's ridiculous. I've said it before, those parents are disgracing their children and not allowing their children to rest. They should celebrate that their children were willing to go into war and fight for what they believe in. Isn't that one of the base morals that all parents try to instill in their children? Fighting for what they believe in?
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    I was a day away from being shipped out with other Army recruits (shortly after 9/11) when I was discharged on "Section 15" because they noticed scars on me from "sadomasochism". I understand why a lot of people joined the military after 9/11. I had a patriotic streak come from nowhere when that all happened. Thus, I know for a fact that everyone who joined knows what they're in for. When it comes right down to it, the parents are being very inconsiderate of what their children would have wanted when they go out protesting that "Bush killed their child". It's ridiculous. I've said it before, those parents are disgracing their children and not allowing their children to rest. They should celebrate that their children were willing to go into war and fight for what they believe in. Isn't that one of the base morals that all parents try to instill in their children? Fighting for what they believe in?
    children are just that... children! they lack common sense and brains of adults who have walked this earth for much longer than they have. when someone starts a war they use propoganda to tell people that "it is their civil duty to protect their country" thus young people go and die to fight some political battle that should best be settled on paper and fax machines
    the questions is what do these kids believe in? the same thing that the iraqi children who are ten years old and have automatic weapons in their hands.

B R A I N W A S H E D

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    children are just that... children! they lack common sense and brains of adults who have walked this earth for much longer than they have. when someone starts a war they use propoganda to tell people that "it is their civil duty to protect their country" thus young people go and die to fight some political battle that should best be settled on paper and fax machines
    You are joking right?

Because those "kids" are older then you and legal adults. They have a better chance then you at understanding exactly what they are doing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    You are joking right?

Because those "kids" are older then you and legal adults. They have a better chance then you at understanding exactly what they are doing.
    Exactly what I was about to say until I saw your post. Once you're 18, you're an adult. Not "just children". They are someone's child, but not children in it's true meaning. I think you interpreted the meaning of child far too seriously instead of recognizing the context in which I used the word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Rook I totally agree with you.

Newbie ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva.. may be famous one day ~diva..'s Avatar
    Thanks
    the fault is no one's, for each exists to fulfill their fate...however, i will agree that it's humorous to see military propaganda on television ~ revealing only a singular side of the US armed forces...the glorious side, the "pure" side, the righteous side ~ that is, if they live to tell of their tale after their service..
    Last edited by ~diva..; Oct 05, 2005 at 04:44 PM.

one's amusement is another's terror.. ~diva..

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

That is also true it's no one fault, it's the MAN VS. FATE/GOD conflict that we all learned in reading/language arts.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright try to follow me on this one. It is your fault, our fault, it's our freedom that our soldiers are dying for. I can elaborate if anyone cant follow this thought in a linear thought process.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast