Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WHos fault is it?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WHos fault is it?

I get it, but at the same time, we didn't force anyone to go to war. I understand what you mean though, and it is a decent point. Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie Kenerve may be famous one day Kenerve may be famous one day Kenerve's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the word "WAR" is created. It is bound to happen or used. When war starts blames will pour in like no tommorow. Seriously, blaming aint gonna help, same goes for cry out about it...but really death is all we care about, those that died in the war or for the war. Those are the only people we can care for, we all human anyways..unless..

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sick and tired of all these "military haters". They think that world can be saved through love and peace. Freaking hippies. Now don't get me wrong we are fighting for peace, but they only way to get a message across to people who only understand violence and war is through war. That "non-violence peace talk" only works if the people we are trying to convince understand it. I agree with Psi-not. Its the fault of those who want the freedom.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: WHos fault is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I agree. I LOVED Farenheit 911. That is why I'm NEVER joining the army....
    I think u missed the point _-_

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

know what i bet that it was directed by someone whos name was never mentioned either by government cover-up or the government simply doesnt know. either way they started it and we retaliated. much like a kiddy fight only were the bully.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

People are always talking about how we are fighting for their freedom, but then they always thinkj if ur serving in the military, that u are doing it for the american people, i mean do these people ever think that maybe these soldiers do it for themselves? Not for their freedom (afterall we are the superpower), but just cuz theyre army freaks or just think of it as a career. Some of these "kids" are in the military not cuz they chose to, but because they had to. Think about it, high school graduates are harshly thrown out into the real world not knowing what to do, lots of them right away get married and/or pregnant, theyre gonna need money, and college is out of the question, and a part-time job will only take u so far. So dont think everyone "serving our country" is a patriot. I just felt like pointing that out. ; ) ^ ^

Oh and now i must add, people who are against the government system (often hippies) must realize that goverment isnt military at all, goverment is what "the people" make it (in general), The government is for the poeple and by the people. The military is just our government's tool to protect our "freedom." Too bad not many know the meaning of "FREEDOM." -_-
    Last edited by Rook; Oct 07, 2005 at 11:23 AM.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    People are always talking about how we are fighting for their freedom, but then they always thinkj if ur serving in the military, that u are doing it for the american people, i mean do these people ever think that maybe these soldiers do it for themselves? Not for their freedom (afterall we are the superpower), but just cuz theyre army freaks or just think of it as a career. Some of these "kids" are in the military not cuz they chose to, but because they had to. Think about it, high school graduates are harshly thrown out into the real world not knowing what to do, lots of them right away get married and/or pregnant, theyre gonna need money, and college is out of the question, and a part-time job will only take u so far. So dont think everyone "serving our country" is a patriot. I just felt like pointing that out. ; ) ^ ^

Oh and now i must add, people who are against the government system (often hippies) must realize that goverment isnt military at all, goverment is what "the people" make it (in general), The government is for the poeple and by the people. The military is just our government's tool to protect our "freedom." Too bad not many know the meaning of "FREEDOM." -_-
    plus what gives them the right to look down on us just because we didn't join like them. when actually not picking up a gun makes you the stronger man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    plus what gives them the right to look down on us just because we didn't join like them. when actually not picking up a gun makes you the stronger man.
    Whos them? Do u mean the military?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast