Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WHos fault is it?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WHos fault is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    People are always talking about how we are fighting for their freedom, but then they always thinkj if ur serving in the military, that u are doing it for the american people, i mean do these people ever think that maybe these soldiers do it for themselves? Not for their freedom (afterall we are the superpower), but just cuz theyre army freaks or just think of it as a career. Some of these "kids" are in the military not cuz they chose to, but because they had to. Think about it, high school graduates are harshly thrown out into the real world not knowing what to do, lots of them right away get married and/or pregnant, theyre gonna need money, and college is out of the question, and a part-time job will only take u so far. So dont think everyone "serving our country" is a patriot. I just felt like pointing that out. ; ) ^ ^
    So, do you mind my pointing out that there is no way there is anyone in the military or National Guard that can honestly not expect to go to war? It has been long enough since 9/11 that anyone that is against fighting has been able to get out. Since they are legal adults I assume they have the ability to make that choice. There are other options. I should know, I have several friends who had made the military their career who got out promptly when Clinton became President. No they are not rich but they are doing just as well as the rest of us.

Fact is with your senario, out of high school-married and/or pregnate, college is actually your best option. Under that situation you are a shoo in for government grants and loans. The government will pay for your education straight up and the loans (as well as work study) pay just as well as any other basic job out there.

Been there, done that. (Except the right out of highschool thing. More like the, need to get an education to raise my standerd of living thing.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    Whos them? Do u mean the military?
    Military, Army, any form of armed forces.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: WHos fault is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    So, do you mind my pointing out that there is no way there is anyone in the military or National Guard that can honestly not expect to go to war? It has been long enough since 9/11 that anyone that is against fighting has been able to get out. Since they are legal adults I assume they have the ability to make that choice. There are other options. I should know, I have several friends who had made the military their career who got out promptly when Clinton became President. No they are not rich but they are doing just as well as the rest of us.

Fact is with your senario, out of high school-married and/or pregnate, college is actually your best option. Under that situation you are a shoo in for government grants and loans. The government will pay for your education straight up and the loans (as well as work study) pay just as well as any other basic job out there.

Been there, done that. (Except the right out of highschool thing. More like the, need to get an education to raise my standerd of living thing.)
    True, but some people dont know or just dont bother to get these loans cuz they have so much on theiur plate already, so basically what we both jjust pointed out are senarios/possibilities that may reason why poeple join the military or other options they had.

Newbie TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't nessesarily agree, I know some people go into the army so they can afford school. They probably have no clue that they'd actually be sent into war. Thought Agent Orange 216 is right about most of the people that joined, people wanted to do something to protect thier country.

In the end I don't think it's fair to say its anyone's fault. Perhaps its the Sons or Daughters fault for joining, or maybe it's Bush's fault for sending them to thier death. It could be both.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: WHos fault is it?

Quote Originally Posted by TransparentShadows
    I don't nessesarily agree, I know some people go into the army so they can afford school. They probably have no clue that they'd actually be sent into war. Thought Agent Orange 216 is right about most of the people that joined, people wanted to do something to protect thier country.

In the end I don't think it's fair to say its anyone's fault. Perhaps its the Sons or Daughters fault for joining, or maybe it's Bush's fault for sending them to thier death. It could be both.
    Id like to point out that people expect their freedom, but they must remember there is a price to pay, whether u like it or not, thats how it is.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

heres a better idea its everybodies fault and yet nobodies fault at all.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me make it really simple.

It's the fault of all the pepole who wish to gather power by forcing everyone to do what they say. If there were no dictators, tyrants, or terrorists, we wouldn't have to fight them.

If Saddam Hussain hadn't been a brutal dictator who staughtered his own people, invaded other countries, and assisted terrorists with supplies of arms and training camps no one would have given a care what weapons he was collecting.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie turd furguson may be famous one day turd furguson may be famous one day turd furguson's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree it is all the people who wish to gather power by forcing to do what they say but thats like EVERY polition. Now i have a few questions how come everbody says saddam hussain had weapons of MASS destruction and how could you miss something that big since he was collecting them and did they find any i don't think so and didn't the cia train saddam hussain, momar cadaffy, yassar arafat and bin laden and but them all in power about 15-20 years ago.
    what are we talking about.............. can i poke you(pokes screen)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast