Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whos going to see Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah I can't wait for this movie too. And it already looks so much better than the Spirits Within movie that came out... Not saying that it was bad or anything since I liked it myself, it's just that I didn't see much of a "Final Fantasy" thing to it... But yes, Advent Children is going to be awsome. And I wouldn't mind going to Japan just to see the movie hehe
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    look at my avatar and sig. and you tell me... AM i obsessed? (the correct answer is yes) so i will do whatever i need to in order to see FF7 Advent Children, and it is coming to the US in Sept., Sept. 14th i think, i don't remember exactly but i think thats is, there was a site that had the exact release date but i cant remember it, sorry,...

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I live in LA so i'll definately be going. I also have the tickets worked out and such (although they arnt physically here, its all ok) so i wont have to worry about all the lines for tickets and such. Yay, lol. But meh, its awhile away, no reason to be getting too excited O:

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe the exact confirmed release date was 9/14 I could be wrong.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    LoL...i dont know how many threads about this movie have been made, but im pretty sure there have been a bunch...but neway

cant wait to see what FFVII AC has in store =D...its gonna be great, i just know it! Awesome action as to what ive been hearing all about it.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I just might get it for my PSP

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is one of the must see movie. Damn Enix keep moving the date and only 10 minutes movie longer. Just like AnimeAficianado said, it'll came out at Japan Sept. 14, hopefully early next year in US. T_T I've waited for this since last summer *sigh* only half more year to see it in the US. I'll do whatever it take to see it and buy the Limited Edition when it came out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2