Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos ur fav. inu character? Why?

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos ur fav. inu character? Why?

Hmmmm.... this will take some thought... ummm..... DUH! It's Miyoga the Flea! No not really... My true fav. has got to be Lady Kikyo, and of course Inuyasha... don't know why but there's just somethin about the ears that kinda draws ya near 'em... fuzzy... he heh heh. Naraku is like this smiley... , it just won't stop, just like HE WON'T DIE!!!
    I really don't think Miyoga can die!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does all the girls love Seshomaru so much!? He's not that great if you ask me.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Yeah. Miroku's pretty good, but my favorite moments are when he's actually being serious with Sango, not trying to seduce her.
    Hahah, miroku's my favorite. My username on all my other forums is miroku4444. Hes my idol.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Why does all the girls love Seshomaru so much!? He's not that great if you ask me.
    girls love him because this guy has lots of $ money $ and plus he is the bro of Perroyasha (Inuyasha).

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

money??? Oh, come on!!!

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Iie. The True source of Sesshoumaru's coolness and popularity is seen in many anime, its simply ATTITUDE. This same thing is seen in other anime's like: naruto with character sasuke. Sesshoumaru has all the confidence in the world, never doubts his self or abilities. Women truely find confidence a turn on so i've learned over the years. Also look at Sesshoumaru's apparel compared to Inu no baka!. It screams I am cool, you know it and I know it...

On the matter of my favourite character i'm sure people are tired of me saying this. It is and would have to be no other than Naraku. Reason: Simply put he is a pure genius.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

This should be in the anime section, so I am moving it.

Also please keep to the topic question and stop the inane chatter, or this thread will be closed.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character is Inuyasha, no doubt. He's so sexy! I wish I had him all to myself. Kagome's so lucky. I love how he gets jealous. Plus, he's half demon. You can get your Inu in 3 ways: full demon, normal, or full human! XD HARDCORE!
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast