Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: whos ur valentine?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whos ur valentine?

some girls from some of my classes. but i have no shot at them. from nervousness and popularity. i'm so lower class T_T
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of death~
    why do you guys alwayz think your ugly?
    XD BECAUSE MOST ARE!!!

... o_o what? They're otakus, they don't have time to take care of themselves!
    Only those who do don't think they're ugly...

<_< But one shouldn't be too bothered by their looks...
    When you get happy, you don't have to worry about acne and such... It goes away, trust me.

........ mine? Abu Dhabi of course... *looking at clock* ...when will she get here? O_O *antsy*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol,

i dont think of myself ugly at all, says multiple sources and polls Lol jk,
    but yeh, i was suppose to ask this girl who by the way is very very cute, but i havent been able to talk to her in awhile, that plus im so afraid...like most people who want to ask someone they like., but thats just me..extremely timid and shy around her.kawai!!

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

a hot chick named Carina, and Casey, and Alex
    :3

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Newbie asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18's Avatar
    Thanks

yup.. im gonna go out wit my friends and just have fun

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

My Gf Who Else!!!!

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I am all alone this year like a cloud in the empty sky. So, who is my Valentine? My own badass Shadow. Hey! Guess what? It always stands by me at all times except during darkness because it is scared of the dark. So, I provide the shelter for it to rest without any trepidation. Even then, it lies within me. It never leaves me alone. I love you my badass Shadow. You all should try it sometime. Ask your shadow out to dinner. Haha!!! Get it? Confused? An enigma in itself.
    Hehe. Very funny! ::Cough::Would you like to try me?::Cough:: Hehe. Silly Monk.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol poor Kedar, you and me both, shadows are interesting though.

oh Valentine..you've not forgotten...i seen her and the eye thing happened and i could see that smile.
    so emo of me...i kinda despise myself
    congrat to you's who have a great Valentine's day....enjoy it while you can.. lol jk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast