Thread: Who's Your Daddy?

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks

Who's Your Daddy?

Did any of you see the commericals for this new reality show? A girl moves into a mansion with 12 other men, and tries to pick out which one her father is. It's sooo stupid.

Reality shows sell, however, they are getting worse as time moves on. So what do you think will be the next new reality show?

I think the next show will be where, they get someone with amnesia, and have them try to pick out there real family.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. I think the next show will be trying to get gay guys to be straight...wait there already is one....

Hmmm. Maybe one where a gay guy gets to meet another gay guy and when a million bucks?
    Seduced by Flesh

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Nuh-uh, that's not a stupid one. I saw this one about horseracing. Horseracing! ARGH!

The stupidest one is the reality show about running for president. Wait. Nevermind, that is already one.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    The stupidest one is the reality show about running for president. Wait. Nevermind, that is already one.
    Really? never saw it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Truly the dumbest one of them all (and thats saying something!) Just the fact that fox would milk and exploit someones emotinal pain like that is pretty sick.....

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    the fact they're stick making reality shows is making me sick. they are so fake it's not even funny. i think weakest link was better than these shit shows out now. and that's saying something.