Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your favourite rocker

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's your favourite rocker

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    As for my #1 favorite... I would have to with Papa Roach.I love his music, and the song he does with Black Eyed Peas; Anxiety is one of my favorites.
    I have to agree with you on Papa Roach and Black Eyed Peas. They are amazing. But I also lik the Killers. And I still can't get over Switchfoot they are #1 in my book.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Re: Who's your favourite rocker

i dont like one rocker lets see............ 1.avril lavigne 2.kizz 3.fall out boy 4.the killers 5.gwen stefani 6.papa roach and 7.my chemical romance
    Last edited by kogome; Aug 12, 2005 at 03:20 PM.

Newbie Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go with those (in no especialy order)

Radiohead (Even if some of theyre song is more electronic but anyway they rocks)
    Nirvana
    Led Zepplin
    Tool
    Sublime

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

1. AC/DC - Come on these guys are just the best at what they do, rock.
    2. Metallica - Despite their constant changes and controversy they still put together some decent albums.
    3. Rolling Stones - I really dont think any other band has as many great singles as these guys, too bad they havent released a decent single disc Greatest Hits yet.
    4. Led Zepplin - Gotta love all those 7 minute long songs w/ Page solo.
    5. Guns N Roses - Their Greatest Hits says all that needs to be said about these guys.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Well, there's so many definitions of 'rock' nowadays.. but I will always favor progressive and classic rock... and ROCK N ROLL... such a overused term for all those mainstream sh*t bands and powercords.

MMMMMMmmm =
    Jimi Hendrix/ Jimi Hendrix Experience, Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, Cream, THE DOORS, Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Janis Joplin, Black Sabbath, Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, Simon & Garfunkel, AC/DC...lots of blues, etc etc

but other favorite rockers are: The Mars Volta, Tool, Steve Vai, Batmobile, The Blood Brothers, The Catheters, The Quakes, Johnny Thunders, The Cramps, The Meteors, Stray Cats, and..wow, ..can't remember a lot.. umm, yesh, good stuff though.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Velvet_Geisha may be famous one day Velvet_Geisha may be famous one day
    Thanks

1. Brides of Destruction
    2. Motley Crue
    3. New York Dolls
    4. Hanoi Rocks
    5. Aerosmith
    6. The Clash
    7. Sex Pistols
    8. Queen
    9. Dir En Grey
    10. David Bowie

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm just some bands i thought of; rammstien, beatles (yes they are rock just go listen to the begining of sgt peppers lonely heart club band), rob zombie, wednesday 13 (and all other associated bnds) , ooo and this new greman band i found called Oomph
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Brittle_Bullet999 may be famous one day Brittle_Bullet999 may be famous one day Brittle_Bullet999's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nightwish]alright. this list is hard for me since i have so many bands, but here it goes.

1. Slipknot - when u got 9 members that can perform a concert of pure insanity, how can u lose? especially when the music is the best in metal now. Before I Forget is such a good god damn song that it's even being played on the hip-hop stations. my sister knows the words for god's sake, and she's a rapper's groupie. one thing that troubles me, i listened to that song when no one knew what song it was. and its popularity just makes me sink.

Allow me to edit that thing you call a message:

"1. Slipknot - They have 9 members in their band, 6 of them do about 2% of the work and the rest of their time is spent running around, trying to look insane to please their maggot fans. Their music is by far the WORST in Metal right now because they don't play 'real' Metal, they play Nu Metal. Nu Metal is a form of ROCK that combines HipHop grooves with shitty stacato riffs. This is why they play Before I Forget on HipHop stations. This is also why your sister knows the words to it. One thing that troubles me: How you can possibley even consider Slipknot to be "the best in metal" when everyone knows that they are the purest form of shit to ever grace the cow cum infested streets of the mainstream.
    The Devil is real...I know...I built his cage....and though my love for him is great, I come into his presents, I will shatter his mind, and return this world to peace.[IMG]

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast