Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who's your mentor?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

who's your mentor?

Who do you look up to and why?Rather it be superman, Naruto, your dad, or the president of the USA.We all look up to somebody for meny reasons.They are the ones that inspire you and the ones you want to be like.With out mentors this life would not be as great as it is!!

Code Name Wind

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who's your mentor?

I look up to God, because he is the Almighty Being that created us all....

But, for something of this world....I look up to my parents and teachers and friends.....who made me what I am today. They are my everyday inspiration, and they give lots of meaning to my life......
    Kastelic's creation

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice Topic, Lighting Count!

Just Three.

My Loving Mother: The beautiful person, who taught me all that I need to know to hit the roads, and to be recognized as a great person. She is the reason for what I am today. Words cannot describe her greatness!!! I love her for all eternity!!!

My Master: He is the one, who taught me great principles and defense arts.

The Divine God: What can I say? The Divine God shines on me all the time!!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i have no mentor, i realy on myself for insperation and self beleif, and i always look inside my self when i need to know what to do.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

my mentor would be my nephew Caleb.He's only 8 but he gave me hope when i had none and i feel i owe my life to him for that.Thanks K-dog for being there when i needed you.You showed me the hope in our youth and now i see the beauty in that.For ever i will look up to the young ones for there innocents and there loveing nature.

Code Name Wind

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

My parents, grandparents, teachers, and most importantly, Kedar. They all showed me the way to lead life and be happy during the times of suffering. I cannot explain how much I learn from the Monk.

@Lighting Count: That is really sweet!
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

my mentor are first. GOD.. he is my inspiration in what i did.. 2nd my mom.. because of her i want to finish my studies and to achieve my goals inlife.. lastly my friends.. coz they inspired me to do good..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

mm, i look up to, or forward to seeing, is my little cousin who is 2btw, he lived with us since he was like 2months old. Without him our family would be very down, whenever our family has to go to work or school, we all look forward to seeing him at the end of the day.He's what keeps our family together
    lol funny thing, i babysitt him almost everyday, he's so cool.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast