Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: who's your mentor?

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who's your mentor?

my mentor is ofcourse GOD.. because of him.. i still living.. and i get my strength from Him to face trials.. second my mom.. because of her.. i pursue more to achieve my dreams and my goals.. and ofcourse my friends,, when i have my problem.. they are there to support me..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist
    Here is my teacher and mentor

I think he's one cool cartoonist
    I was taken under his wings
    You know it. Hes a mentor to me too. God, i love his films!!

my mentor are first. GOD.. he is my inspiration in what i did.. 2nd my mom.. because of her i want to finish my studies and to achieve my goals inlife.. lastly my friends.. coz they inspired me to do good..
    banj_rave_03, you answered this one already!
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 28, 2006 at 11:47 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

My Darling SK...

not only is he my lover and my friend... but he's my Sempai too!!!

i look up to him becuz he's has overcome many things and still has a positive attitude and his faith!!! and that's very rare to come by. he's also quite skilled in just about everything...

::starry eyes:: he's really the best teacher i ever had...

just wish i could be a better student for him...

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have a mentor *sigh* I think that is the very thing that I lack in fulfilling my dream, but God is my guide and my fortress, and with Him, I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.
    But when we talk about role models, I have those. One is Tohru Honda of Fruits Basket, a very gentle and kindhearted person that never fails to understand and touch the hearts of the people around her. She always says the right things that give comfort to her friends, and her own strong will keeps herself from giving up despite all that has happened. I have two other models from anime, and also have one in real life, who happens to be in my class. It's because she's such a simple and down-to-earth person that I admire her!

Newbie Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy's Avatar
    Thanks

BATMAN (har har) &IVAN TSE. Batman saves the day, but sadly (like all superheroes) he lives in Metropolis or Gotham City. Ivan Tse is the funniest person ever. Who says you can't love your family?

Har har. I feel so unlike me today.

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I look upto the elders as my mentor/s, because I can learn so much from them
    and also my lil' brother ^_^

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

dun need one...belief in yourself...the mind is the buddha...all else are illusion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3