Thread: Why?

Newbie kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day
    Thanks

Why?

Could some one tell me why I'm having such a hard time getting the information on how to publish my anime and put it on line? I have been trying to get this particular info for about three months now and have yet to recieve anything of use. I need to find some one good with programing and graphics to put everything together with me, but it seems near to ipossible to do at this time. And, just out of curiosity, why the value of one introduction differs from that of another as to whether or not it should be closed or not. And while your at it, can some one please tell me why it is that half of the topics I, as well as some others, have posted remain unreplied to? It would be nice to know concidering the fact that it "critzes" me off like mad to be ignored! Anyways, please answer soon. TY
    [FONT=Impact]"In a world of darkness and aray, only one can stop alone on top. Can you be that one?"[/FONT]

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well this is the debate area, you really shouldn't post here unless it's debatable, just because it will be closed, deleted, or moved. Which is just more work. If your looking for someone who is good with graphics, just pick out someone with a nice signature, and suck up to them.
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; May 18, 2005 at 01:14 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Please keep any material of a personal nature (what you ate last night, how cool your crush is, playlists, character quizzes, how much you hate your life and want to die...) in your journal. Forum is for discussion only.
    Plus, this isn't a debatable subject thread...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku