Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why? (Aliens amongst us)

Newbie shadowninja may be famous one day shadowninja may be famous one day shadowninja's Avatar
    Thanks

why? (Aliens amongst us)

I keep hearing that exterrestrels are among us but then I keep hearing from the gov. that there are not any, who do you you belive and why? does the gov. know somthing we don't?(I have seen wierd things)
    SHADOW

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

i think the goverment is hidding some thing but think of it like this if you new or if every one new that there were aliens what do you think would happen the entire world would go into mass choas people would go crazy

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure the government has many secrets, even I have secrets and I'm just one person. Just think how many the government probably has. The government tells the news things, to tell the people about the government to make them feel as if they know things, however I really doubt they would tell everyone a fraction of what they really know. So if Aliens do exist, I think the government would keep that a secret.
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; May 19, 2005 at 07:42 PM.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    as the univers is supposedly infinite ( and if it ain't it's pretty damn big) so it's likely that their are aliens, and i would expect that their are conspiracy theories for a reason, so i would say yes there are aliens amongst us. i suspect as well that the government know and do keep it a secret, but then they have loads of those, and it's our job to acuse them wildly.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i think that the gov really knows that there are aliens, but just dont want to tell us.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I don't believe there are aliens amoung us.

Consider for a moment the technology they would have to have just to get here. Think about the state of our world. What would they have to be thinking to drop in???

"Hey look at that. There's a world where they're killing and oppressing each other for personal gain or just because they don't like how someone looks. There's all kinds of people willing to do anything for power and we have it. I think we should drop in and say hi!"

Riiiightttt.....

Even if they had a death wish and did take a look around, with that kind of technology how would we ever know? They would certainly have to be mad to ever let anyone's government know.

As for the government keeping secrets from us...of course they are! That's what governments do. If the populous knows so does their enemies. Can you name a country that doesn't have at least one enemy?

PS. You're not the only one who has seen weird things.
    Last edited by Arrianna; May 19, 2005 at 04:17 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    why would they do that?
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't believe aliens are among us at this very moment, but I do believe we have been visited by extratriestrial life forms in the past. Depending on your beliefs, we may have been alien organisms ourselves. There is a theory that an asteroid may have collided with earth, spreading bacteria across the globe during earths early stages. This bacteria, may have then evolved over time to create the many species on this planet today, including Humans.

Then again that's just a theory, and yes our government is hiding information from the country. If such confidential information were ever spread to the public, there would be mass hysteria for sure. Americans can't handle reality these days. I'm not speaking for the population, but you get the point.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast