Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why? (Aliens amongst us)

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    I don't believe aliens are among us at this very moment, but I do believe we have been visited by extratriestrial life forms in the past. Depending on your beliefs, we may have been alien organisms ourselves. There is a theory that an asteroid may have collided with earth, spreading bacteria across the globe during earths early stages. This bacteria, may have then evolved over time to create the many species on this planet today, including Humans.

Then again that's just a theory, and yes our government is hiding information from the country. If such confidential information were ever spread to the public, there would be mass hysteria for sure. Americans can't handle reality these days. I'm not speaking for the population, but you get the point.
    yea i heard of that theory and there should be aliens because we cant just think since were the only known species that can think out side the box so to say all that space in outter space should and may hold more than just one world that has other species that can think rashsinaly(cant spell) i think there isn't there any doupt in ayones mind to think were the only species that can make things and how can you exsplain all the things that have been coming out of the dark that the government has classfied as top secret weapons i mean how did some one just know how to build a rocket with out prier knolegd of it and around the same time the new mexico thing happend all im saying is just keep your eyes sharp and in the skys

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I have come to the conculsion, that since the government is intrested in space, and funds millions of dollars into NASA. I would say we were kind of out looking to see if we were the only ones in this universe, wouldn't one assume if there were aliens out there, they would do the same? I would think so.

It would just depends on who finds who, and who has better technology.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Aliens are not among us. All that alien crap being on the planet is BS. I think there's life on other planets, but no space foreigners here. nope.

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think there any aliens on earth..

and what if there was? what would U do about it?

does it really matter if there was..

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aliens I think there is a an even possibility that there is or is not aliens, we might never know.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    hope fully when we find aliens they'll be smart enough to cage us, if we ever found aliens we would probably destroy most them until green peace got involved.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

lol nice one and i think aliens would beat us to it(destroying us) i mean if they had the tecnolegy to come here and avoid detection from us then we would have no chance against them

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in my opinion if there's life on Planet Earth there might also be life on other planets and you know that the government is always keeping secrets from the public. But sooner or later even this gets out like the idea of the Internet as a military program in the 60's. I mean if stuff that was supposed to be really well kept (like the Internet program) got out so can more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast