Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why? (Aliens amongst us)

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe it's because no one would believe that there are aliens. What's to say I'm not an alien? What's not to say my next door neighbour isn't an alien? We know so little about our world that I think we look to soon for celestial things/beings.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont really mind if they live among us or even study us if they dont wage war with us, I think that there is a large possibility that ET do exist.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    What does it matter. IF they wont reveal their presence, then their existance has no impact upon us. I must continue as I always do. Yet if I ever find these aliens, I will find out their technology and torture them if necessary to find it. I will fight for the earth's survival, whatever the price.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont try to sound like a hero because no one is and you wouldn't fight for people you know know one well unless they gain some thing in return

Do to others as you see fit

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well, i think their are aliens above us today.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    What does it matter. If we can't see them, stop them, or even prove they exist then we must act like they don't. Our power grows aeveery year. We most likely will surpass them in technoligcal growth in a few decades. Give us time, we shall rule and conquer this galaxy.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks

Re: why? (Aliens amongst us)

if aliens were real i'd be the first one to make a t-shirt that says "ALIENS ARE MY HOMEBOYS" shoot i don't feel like getting shot by a laser baem anytime soon so i'd chill with my alien homeboys i'd make an alliance with them so i'd get to play with thier high tech alien guns and kill george bush and his father and any other person who opposes me
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why? (Aliens amongst us)

american dad is actually a documentary! if you've seen it there is an alien on it. <----my brother

me---> i think they could be real but i think there just to scared to face us. HAHAHA!!!!!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast