Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why am i always so embarassed?!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Why am i always so embarassed?!

Ok, no matter what i do, i'm always completely embarassed over even the most stupid stuff, somebody mentions a word, ANY word that has anything relatively to do with anything embarassing i get all flushed and i can't even talk... What should i do? What do you guys do to get over embarassment? I can give ya quite a bunch of examples because my life is FULL of embarassing moments so i react even worse towards them... even worse than that i can never make split second decisions...

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Why am i always so embarassed?!

i just try to smile and walk away slow then run away or i put my headphones on listen to music

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe youre a very shy person with a shy personality.......lol thats all?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kogome
    i just try to smile and walk away slow then run away or i put my headphones on listen to music
    that's cool that you can do that, but for me i always run into it in a situation with other people, how can i get over my embarassment to talk to the person after i am embarassed by whatever happened or whatever was said? I really want some suggestions cause i really want to end this problem of mine BADLY...

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

I get emberassed wen talkin with cute girls^~^.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't get embarrassed very often because my friends support me. So even if I do something "embarrassing" or I'm in an embarrassing situation, I know my friends aren't gonna laugh (too much). The other half of not being embarrassed is being able to laugh at yourself. Good friends and laughing at yourself, the ultimate embarrassment killer.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

why don't you just think of something else?
    block out all those feelings inside you

me? I'm usually a very quiet guy when I'm around people
    I just think up of stuff to say before I say it
    because if I don't, I sometimes stutter and that sucks ass
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

I have no true friends... all the guys in my school are jackasses, and i hate to put it that way but that's exactly it, so none of them support me AT ALL, all they do is sit there and make fun of me SO they can laugh! And for the girls i know, yeah i consider them friends, they don't make fun of me, .....much, but they don't exactly help me out when someone pickin on me or anything either....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast