Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why am i always so embarassed?!

Newbie spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller may be famous one day spirit dweller's Avatar
    trying to find the girl i love but my battles dont impress her
    Thanks

Re: Why am i always so embarassed?!

i just bring up a nother subject to talk about cause hopefully theyll forget about it
    some times the beast within us wants money and gold
    but i want girls and blood lots of blood

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

Shyness comes from caring about what other people think of you.
    Stop carring then you'll be okay. Be happy with your self.
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Then be an outcast. Nothin' wrong with that. That's how I get through school. Granted, it's college, but it still works the same way when being social. I just prefer to mind my own and keep quiet for the most part.
    Other than that, it would be easier to tell what would keep you from being embarrassed by knowing what you've been embarrassed by. Though it may be too personal, that's really the only way to be able to tell what would help ya.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 16, 2005 at 03:14 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Why am i always so embarassed?!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    I have no true friends... all the guys in my school are jackasses, and i hate to put it that way but that's exactly it, so none of them support me AT ALL, all they do is sit there and make fun of me SO they can laugh! And for the girls i know, yeah i consider them friends, they don't make fun of me, .....much, but they don't exactly help me out when someone pickin on me or anything either....
    dude that's a really sad story!!!!what u should do is act in a serious manner and act kool!!!dont pay much attention to wat ppl think about u just be urself

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

There's also a chance that you just don't know the right people. Maybe you're trying too hard to get into the wrong crowd, or maybe the wrong crowd is more drawn to you. Maybe if you approached people more like yourself (if you know who those people would be), you'd have less reason to be embarrassed on a daily basis.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

i duck and run!!!!!!!
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I try not to care what other's think but it doesn't work! When you've got an entire high school of atleast about 600-700 kids out to humiliate you it's just a tiny bit hard to block it out. And anything that really embarasses me is anything to do with sex, that kinda crap, all the "adult stuff." Granted mind you, that that is ALL anyone talks about in the damn school because their either a jock who don't give a damn and'll say anything and absolutely EVERYONE will find it funny, or the very same minus the jock part...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Why dont you practice trying to not get embarassed with family members. A little roleplaying you know?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast