Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why can't everyone get along!

Newbie nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Why can't everyone get along!

I know this is incredibly corny but it seems that if most people had a choice to hate or like you they'd rather hate you. Some people push others around just because they're small young or weak and I just can't stand the disrespect children have for their teachers or bus drivers and how they always curse and brag about how they take drugs and talk about fights at school and "he said she said" stuff, it gets on my nerves! The influence the media has on children is increasing rapidly and people just want to hate more and more! and it can't be stopped cause' ther aren't enough people that don't want to hate to help everyone else. And when you think about it humans are spitefull creatures that's why sometime I wish I was bunny.

-Warrior of Judgement
    Last edited by nova_racket; Jan 18, 2005 at 07:31 PM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm. We all cant get along because we all arent alike.
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree...y do u think the world is so chaotic? Its obviously becuz people dont agree with everyone's opinion...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not about agreeing, it's about respect. You can respect someone without agreeing with them.

Usually when someone talks trash it's more a comment on them then others. The people I know who talk the most trash are also the least happy and the most insecure people I know. When you don't like yourself it's awfully hard to like someone else.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket's Avatar
    Thanks

true, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    It's not about agreeing, it's about respect. You can respect someone without agreeing with them.

Usually when someone talks trash it's more a comment on them then others. The people I know who talk the most trash are also the least happy and the most insecure people I know. When you don't like yourself it's awfully hard to like someone else.
    That's true but people who dislike themselves are probably people who were raised poorly and have felt rejected from friends and family and don't feel the need to change. And I think it's sad because it's impossible to look into people's past and know why they're like this and no one can help them we can only help the children of the future....

-Warrior of Judgement

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Coming from a family that has a "verbal abuse problem" I know that in the home, if your parents fight a lot, you totally don't know how to handle any situations any other way. If a situation makes you uncomfortable the only way you have seen it handles is by what your parents do( or whoever raised you)

this is the case for some, but not all. And there are some who have broken the trend. I, fortunately, delt with my problem of verbal abuse and physical abuse by using the hate I had so much and directing it over to the hate of hate.

Let me explain: I didn't know how to handle situations.
    I wanted to be kinder to everyone, because no one was going to be kind to me if I just yelled at everyone.
    Since the only way I knew how to deal with problems was by getting angry at them, I got angry at me getting angry.
    My problem was trumped by my absolute hatred of hate.
    Now I have the peace of Job. No matter what anyone does to me I don't get angry.
    It's now been six years since I hit or yelled at another human being.(but I still get mad)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perhaps the answer here is first impression, prejudice, and stereotype??

And even if we transcend above those three and get to know the person, we may not see eye to eye in different ways. Especially when we promote individuality and freedom, it is even more difficult to "all just get along." I would like to compare it with communism, great idea, but bad execution. There are ppl out there who have bad pasts, or just lost trust of the general public.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    One word Perspective
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast