Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why can't everyone get along!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I'll name a few things that go along with this subject and you guys can comment on this if you wish to......
    So, what causes conflict?
    Religion
    Politics
    Government
    Media
    Race
    Culture
    there's more...but you should get it by now. There will always be an equal balance between love and hate. At least, that's my opinion.
    I believe u just about covered them all...
    I don't think that love and hate will ever be balanced though... there's always something changing on the good side to bad "wars, disasters, terrisom, etc."... so the odd's of everything being equal... are very slim.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I believe u just about covered them all...
    I don't think that love and hate will ever be balanced though... there's always something changing on the good side to bad "wars, disasters, terrisom, etc."... so the odd's of everything being equal... are very slim.
    would u want everything to be equal though? man this reminds me of the movie Equilibrium. OMG SUCH AN AWESOME MOVIE!

btw: if everything was equal where no hate no violence etc, then that would kinda kill free will won't it?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    would u want everything to be equal though? man this reminds me of the movie Equilibrium. OMG SUCH AN AWESOME MOVIE!

btw: if everything was equal where no hate no violence etc, then that would kinda kill free will won't it?
    I'd like everything to be equal.
    Because then every thing would be perfect.
    Hate and love Balanced Wouldn't kill 'free will' by the way.
    On reason is because ther'd still be violence and hate... and also love. But they'd be equally distrubituted and everything would in the world would flow smoothly.

But their not in my opinion, nope
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    as ironic as it is, love is sometimes driven by hate, and vice versa
    That's because love...Is the most hated feeling in the world. Yet, the most cherished.
    Seduced by Flesh

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I'd like everything to be equal.
    Because then every thing would be perfect.
    Hate and love Balanced Wouldn't kill 'free will' by the way.
    On reason is because ther'd still be violence and hate... and also love. But they'd be equally distrubituted and everything would in the world would flow smoothly.

But their not in my opinion, nope
    There's an equal amount of love out there. Think about what love people showed after the tsunami and when soldiers die during the war, love and compassion is shown. So, you can't really say love is lost or anything, it just balanced itself out like I said. Pain causes love, and that love causes pain.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love...peace...why can't we all just get along....

You make me sick! That is not the way the world works!

The weeks deserve to be controlled by the strong. If they don't like it, stop being week and start controlling.

Hammer

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hammerfist
    The weeks deserve to be controlled by the strong. If they don't like it, stop being week and start controlling.
    So true, the strong will always prey on the weak. thats how the world spins, thats the way its always going to be so u might as well accept it

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfist
    Love...peace...why can't we all just get along....

You make me sick! That is not the way the world works!

So... which are you, strong or weak?

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast