Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Why can't everyone get along!

Newbie cowboy rin may be famous one day cowboy rin may be famous one day
    Thanks
    you also create stereotypes on your own through life. Everyone does, helps you group things together. If people behave and dress a certain way then we judge them as to how they're going to act. You can't have no prejudices and think of them all as individuals, thats way too much time. If theres a person who dresses properly and speaks with respect then you'll treat that person differently then a guy walking around with a dew rag and pants falling off his ass while swearing when he talks. You probably wouldn't trust the latter with anything of yours and think he mistreats women.
    I guess you can kind of say that you use prejudices as a defense. Theres always exceptions though

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Perhaps the answer here is first impression, prejudice, and stereotype??

And even if we transcend above those three and get to know the person, we may not see eye to eye in different ways. Especially when we promote individuality and freedom, it is even more difficult to "all just get along." I would like to compare it with communism, great idea, but bad execution. There are ppl out there who have bad pasts, or just lost trust of the general public.
    I'd have to agree, it's prejudice and discrimination...
    These can't be helped, since human thinking is so limited that at times, we tend to judge people by which country, what class, etc, that we are unable to see who they really are deep inside.
    About people wanting to hate more than to love? I guess that humans' sinful nature...
    Supposing you had this belief and another person has this belief opposing yours. Since you strongly have faith in what you believe in, and the same with the other, your ideas will never get along. Conflicts start after that and since humans are created to be different, I guess it's not surprising that we don't get along. But I do believe that with a large effort, humans can really get along, I mean, to the extent that it is not impossible to do it. It's just that humans don't bother to make it happen and would rather do other things... only few are willing to make the sacrifice.

Newbie Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can't get along cause we all want to take control of everyone else's actions and that creatws hate and that is why we can't all get along.

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, why can't everyone just be nice [sobs quietly on floor]

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    because we are human. ...
    haven't you guys seen AppleSeed?!

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hate answering these things but, no one can get along because.......EVERYONE HATES EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! there will not be peace for a while, i suppose.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8