Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why can't people nowadays just make instrumentals?

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Why can't people nowadays just make instrumentals?

I don't like lyrics much. I usually listen to japanese songs because I can concentrate solely on the sound, and not the meaning on the song. It's like when you're reading a poem in school because you're bored, then the english teach sneaks up on you and say's something like, "How does that poem make you FEEEEEEL?" It's irritating. I just want to listen to something that sounds good without having to think about meaning.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why can't people nowadays just make instrumentals?

ya i know what u meen. i meen if they made hevey metal without words it would be awsome

IM BACK

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope you aren't being sarcastic, because I totally agree. Most of the music I don't like is just because the music has words...For example, virtually everything by Opeth. They have super bad ass openings, but someone should shoot that lead "singer" in the throat, or punch him in the voice box. He'll either never "sing" again, or his singing will get better. That's how bad it is. It's so bad, that horrible speech complication would actually make his "singing" better.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

im not sacastic. i just dont like it in like heavy metal when there yelling at the top of there lungs. but without that the music is awsome.

or even any music. but still with some words its good. maby even better
    Last edited by bloodhawk; Mar 12, 2006 at 07:53 PM.

IM BACK

Thanks

Okay, good. That's exactly what I mean. I like japanese music, though. I have absolutely no understanding of the language, so it's just like there voice is another instrument. I could do that with english music, but america doesn't seem to have much voice talent. Hehe. Seriously, though. Japanese singer kill American singers on all the days that end in 'day'.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Mar 12, 2006 at 07:56 PM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes its just the lyrics of a song that make it that much more enjoyable. Even if you can't even understand what they're saying or know what they're saying but don't know what they mean, it can either make or break a song. Some styles rely on lyrics, some on the sound. Making the choice of what you want is one of the many things that make music great.

But I perfer the sound.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

it seems you're more talking about heavy metal, but if you like j-pop on the japanese singles of artists like rain and se7en, often the first 3 tracks are songs and the last track is an instrumental version of one of the songs...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

alot of songs are good with the words and if they take them away then its no good

IM BACK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast