Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Newbie skillagez may be famous one day skillagez may be famous one day skillagez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

I grew up watch 80's bastardized anime like transformers, thundercats, & esp. T.M.N.T. My love for ninjas is what got me interested, and the humor, philosophy, and the fact that people actually died in anime is what kept me hooked. It was realistic.

I never stopped watching cartoons of any sort, so when I found a copy of Ninja Scroll in my step-dad's video collection I was instantly an otaku. I've gone on to watch hundreds of anime episodes & movies and continue to this day.
    Last edited by skillagez; Sep 14, 2005 at 09:59 AM.

Otaku Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito may be famous one day Chaos_Saito's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai, Ninja, powers, me. Anime is a way of life.
    Last edited by Chaos_Saito; Sep 14, 2005 at 12:59 PM.
    As soon as you slip up, death comes for you. In this battle for life and death, mistakes is what you can't afford.

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

my friend wouldn't shut up about it so i decided to check it out and now i know why it's awsome.

Newbie D_A_CORT may be famous one day D_A_CORT may be famous one day D_A_CORT's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Well my love of anime started back in about 96 when i stayed up late with my brother one night and flicked on Channel 4 (English terrestrial) and there i was in the middle of the legendary Akira, this blew my mind as before i was a Xmen / Spiderman fan boy (still am today). I never really understood the film back then, i enjoyed the art style and the attention to detail and i just wanted Kaneda's bike . After watching that i found out that Channel 4 was having late night anime screenings of Fist of the north star and ninja scroll and i had to crawl downstairs and sneak into the living room at midnight to get to see them, and that was it i was hooked.

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hated things that showed on usa TV. Then my friend recomended i watch a subed vertion of Eva, that was it... i was hooked.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

my first introduction to anime was in 2001. i bought the tekken movie lol. i was a tekken fanatiQ. still am. since then i luved anime. i dont know about manga. im still trying to figure out how to read it. but anime is really creative and beautiful. my fav artist person is the guy who draws that scene in kill bill. and linkin parks vdo breaking the habit. and i like sakura diaries anime. and sailor moon. cute bubbly anime is my most popular lol.
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Newbie JetRo may be famous one day JetRo may be famous one day JetRo's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

I got in to Anime/Manga, when a friend of mine got a hold of some Mangas from his uncle.

I was amaze in the grapic nature of it and I was hook ever since.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13