Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

well if i'm honest my first real interest was probably pokemon, but then one of my brothers got evangelion and thats what made me a hardcore anime fan, as for manga that was my other brother.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Gurl
    The first anime I saw was Sailor Moon I loved it until I found out it was a Lezbian Show.. TT;; It got banned from Japen cuz it made all the girls Lezbian
    HAHAHAHAHA! What? Made them all lesbians? An anime can't make you into a lesbian
    Well, I first saw sailormoon, and I liked that because it had great animation, didn't like the plot, how it was so girly and there was a new villain every episode. Then came DBZ, and I really liked that, and I saw some anime movies on TV, that got me hooked.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragon ball hooked me up into the world of anime.

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I grew up watching anime, and as soon as I could read I started asking my mom to buy me mangas of the anime I was watching. Only problem was that when I was a kid anime and mangas weren't too popular here in the US. Only place I could get them was when I went to visit family in LA.

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever since I became extremely depressed and became robbed of my child hood. I Avatar Juern, 17 and grew up without toys…

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see ive watched anime when i was little like digimon and cardcaptors then i got older and found out there whole selection of anime which of course blew me away and as for manga my friend made me read tokyo mew mew and fell in love with manga! so there you have it

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatarjuern
    Ever since I became extremely depressed and became robbed of my child hood. I Avatar Juern, 17 and grew up without toys…
    That's really sad to hear.....

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

A long-time friend of mine got me into it back in high school. And there's no turning back now.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast