Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

It happened by accident. Although at times I was watching anime, and didn't even know it.

When I was a wee little boy, I used to watch Sailor Moon. I didn't watch it because I liked it, but at my age at the time, you tend to lie to yourself. I watched, and I went to school and told all my friends how it was "stupid" and make fun of the show, but I would go home and watch it regardless. After that, I didn't watch too much, until Toonami came out with some stuff as I got older. I don't remember when I realised I was watching anime, but I watched these shows as if my life depended on it.

Anyway, a few years ago, Adult Swim premiered. I forget if it was on Friday, or Saturday, although I'm leaning on Friday. Anyway, they aired Yu-Yu Hakusho, Gundamn 0083 (Gundam 0080, Mobile Suit Gundam), Pilot Candidate (Candidate for Goddess), Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, and so on. I fell in love. At this point, I knew what I was watching. This is where I first started to dive into anime. I still remember lying on my floor, looking up at the TV for hours.

It's funny how it's a couple of years later, and Adult Swim somewhat abandoned what got them famous in the first place. There's nothing wrong with Family Guy, Futurama, and other humerous programs that have (except a few), but it's disappointing that all of the anime was pushed on one day, with reruns late at night during the weekdays.

Newbie Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl may be famous one day Kawaii Gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched Sailor Moon and I liked it Cuz it was pretty and I thought t had a good plot and stuff and even my brother loved the show until like 7 years later My brother told me that it was a lezbian show... And I stopped Watching it.. I started watching CardCaptors until it stopped showing and then Yu-Gi-Oh and it was BORING so I stopped watching it... now I'm watching nothing... Oh yeah and I watch Cowboy Bebop

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

for me, I watched salior moon when I was 6 but didn't know it was anime, Than later on my sis told me more about it and we've been hooked ever since!

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks

I was 5 when I first watched my first anime: Sailor Marionette J to X after that I was'nt really into anime not until I watched Magic Knight Rayearth and then I got hooked with anime!

---------------------------------
    +++

Newbie maeda may be famous one day maeda may be famous one day maeda's Avatar
    Thanks

my first anime was 'Doraemon' then came many such as 'Fist of the North stars', 'Dragonballs', 'Gundam'... and so on. i'm 28 and spent 20 of those years loving anime and manga.

Newbie Li09 may be famous one day Li09 may be famous one day Li09's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm....thats a tough question....i guess i got myself into anime...or at least i spotted the cute guys, i guess that's how i was into anime and manga...but i still search for them cute boys....lol

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

My brother got me hooked. It was like ten years ago we saw the movie Akira. Ever since that movie I have been in love with anime. Then I started watching DBZ and Sailor Moon.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    It was like ten years ago we saw the movie Akira. Ever since that movie I have been in love with anime.

Yeah akira blew my mind I've loved anime ever since.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast