Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Quote Originally Posted by minizuki
    because of sailor moon and the thunder cats
    I still watch thunder cats. they show it very early in the mornings on one of the basic channels. Sailor moon was good back in the days but not like DBZ.

Newbie Cudwieser may be famous one day Cudwieser may be famous one day
    Thanks

Saw my first anime about 13 or 14 years ago. It was on Channel 4 at about 1am (did I tell you I live in the UK). I was about 6-7 at the time. I don't know the name of the film, but it got me hooked. My interests lay dormant until the fist of the north star series was shown on C4. The interest lay dormant again for another 4-5 years until Sky digital was installed and the sci fi channel became available. It was at this point the interest became serious. The first anime I saw on the channel was Blue Sonnet (If anyone can point me in the direction of a PAL copy, please do). It was at this point that I started to aquire a collection. With in the last year the collection has gone from 5 recorded VHS to 50+ DVD's (30+films, 6+ series). This is my story. Can anyone tell us not only how you got interested, but when you got started and how big a collection you might have.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i didn't get REALLY into anime/manga until around 2 years ago, and now i own only about 5 DVDs (i usually rent anime or borrow it from my friends...) and about 125 volumes of manga...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Gurl
    The first anime I saw was Sailor Moon I loved it until I found out it was a Lezbian Show.. TT;; It got banned from Japen cuz it made all the girls Lezbian
    That was the first anime I saw too....didn't really know that it was a lesbian show though....I used to think that was da bomb back then.....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie ILoveAkiraSendoh may be famous one day ILoveAkiraSendoh may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't remember at all... but all I can say is that I guess it's inborn. I've been watching anime since I was 3 up till now... so it's not how, it's a habit... it's a life style....
    "Because I'm a genius!" For 10 days, we waited for 8 years. Inoue-san is middle-aged and we've all grown up, but the SD dream will never end.

Newbie mi-chan may be famous one day mi-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

well,I got interested in anime when iI was a little kid.It has action,adventure and love.I got this feeling whenever I watch or near anime,it's like I'm with them,I feel them.Weird,huh?Anyway,I feel comfortable with anime.It's really cool.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    That was the first anime I saw too....didn't really know that it was a lesbian show though....I used to think that was da bomb back then.....
    i didnt like sailor moon when i first saw it... the chicks' voices bugged me.. istill dont like sailor moon, but the green, long haired chick was cool...which ones r lesbos?

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    i didnt like sailor moon when i first saw it... the chicks' voices bugged me.. istill dont like sailor moon, but the green, long haired chick was cool...which ones r lesbos?
    olololol oh umm i agree with tom there voices were likke nails on a chalk board *shivers*

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast