Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Newbie ILoveAkiraSendoh may be famous one day ILoveAkiraSendoh may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: why did u got interested in anime/manga?

Lol... lesbo? I think you're referring to Haruka (Amara) and Michiru (Michelle)... in the original version, they seem to have a relationship, but in the NA version, they're cousins.

Sailor Moon is good... but only the last season is good, it was very well done, though I didn't like the ending....
    "Because I'm a genius!" For 10 days, we waited for 8 years. Inoue-san is middle-aged and we've all grown up, but the SD dream will never end.

Newbie Stl.SAMURAI may be famous one day Stl.SAMURAI may be famous one day Stl.SAMURAI's Avatar
    Thanks

Well being a artist myself, i like the detail and imagination put into these creations of art! some are a work of art by themselves, and thats what has hooked me!

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

I got interested it because of DDR actually it was something I wanted to try
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

My first was also samurai X ....the storry and drawing were different than other cartoons... so I looked it up on the internet and saw more anime ..that is how I got hooked..
    I got hooked on manga by reading DN Angel...
    Always keep smiling

Newbie Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... there was TV show i saw i long time ago....can't remember the name...i think it was neon evangelion...so i looked it up...it was categorized as "anime" and ever since i've been interested....

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

when I was 7 or 8 years old I went to my friend's house and we went to his brother's
    room, when we came in he had a very big shelf full of anime and manga he said we could borrow a couple only to watch so I picked cowboy bebop,tenchi muyo,lupan the 3,Hellsing,
    ghost in the shell and street fighter 2 the movie, so that's when I started liking anime and
    manga.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

My first was Inuyasha my friend was talking about it and i got it to it next thing i knew i love all anime
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Newbie Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592's Avatar
    Thanks

Somebody showed me Inuyasha and I became in love with it!! Now I also like One piece which I just saw yesterday and Nami is my idol! T_T

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast