Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do friends Get Mad at each other

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Do friends Get Mad at each other

Agent, I would've kicked his junkie ass back to the street where he belongs in less than 3 weeks. But that's just me...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah, and one time I had a "friend" who stole from me. I threatened his family's life and I haven't seen him again. Stealing pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    Agent, I would've kicked his junkie ass back to the street where he belongs in less than 3 weeks. But that's just me...
    LoL I should, but it's the fact that I have more than a lot of people and when I see someone with potential I want to help them achieve that potential. It's never been like this, where someone just seems to not want to achieve anything. He's so, f--kin', lazy. All I need to do is motivate his sorry ass and make him a worthy part of society. I'm still wrestling with myself about the whole thing though.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 19, 2005 at 03:37 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Threats that include promises of bodily harm seem to have that kind of an effect

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Oh yeah, and one time I had a "friend" who stole from me. I threatened his family's life and I haven't seen him again. Stealing pisses me off
    My OLD friend tried to steal my PS2 Witch was stupid he put it under his jacket...i chaught him and i made him pay me 20 bucks for getting it rained on cuz it broke...

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Thanks

He broke your PS2 and got off the hook with 20 bucks? Amnisia, you're too kind. Should've made him pay WAY more

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Threats that include promises of bodily harm seem to have that kind of an effect
    Yeah, especially since I babysat for his daughter at his ex-wife's new apartment right before he started pulling that shit. He got caught up in tweek (a common trend here in Phoenix) and started stealin' (which goes hand-in-hand with tweekin'). I guess he figured it would be easiest to steal from me because I'm damn near half his age. Too bad I have a .357 magnum and high proficiency with my favorite dagger. Not only that, but his wife moved right next to a high school and the apartments are just plain crime-ridden. I could've not only done it, but gotten away with it too. I probably could've framed (name deleted) for it too by plantin' some meth in the bathroom. LoL
    Check out my dagger. It's a mean one, so I call it Mr. Grinch. LoL
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 19, 2005 at 03:53 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

He broke your PS2 and got off the hook with 20 bucks? Amnisia, you're too kind. Should've made him pay WAY more
    lol i would hav if he didnt run away after he payed me...but i meen he moved away from town it was weird....

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Yeah, especially since I babysat for his daughter at his ex-wife's new apartment right before he started pulling that shit. He got caught up in tweek (a common trend here in Phoenix) and started stealin' (which goes hand-in-hand with tweekin'). I guess he figured it would be easiest to steal from me because I'm damn near half his age. Too bad I have a .357 magnum and high proficiency with my favorite dagger. Not only that, but his wife moved right next to a high school and the apartments are just plain crime-ridden. I could've not only done it, but gotten away with it too. I probably could've framed Jim for it too by plantin' some meth in the bathroom.
    A bit extreme, but should do the trick pretty well

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast