Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do friends Get Mad at each other

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Do friends Get Mad at each other

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    A bit extreme, but should do the trick pretty well
    Yea What He Said bit extreme yup...

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Newbie _Sad3yedAngel_ may be famous one day _Sad3yedAngel_ may be famous one day _Sad3yedAngel_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Y'know...it is normal to make mistakes but...when it comes to hurtting a friend, I don't understand it...I think that if they were really friends, you wouldn't have any fights at all...any arguments...so why...why do we if we say we truely love the person as our friends? We are suposed to be able to trust them...and be able to show our trust by having them trust us...I know we humans have many flaws but...sometimes, it just gets way out of hand.......
    @~`~~.~Sad3yedangel~`~~,~@

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Sad3yedAngel_
    Y'know...it is normal to make mistakes but...when it comes to hurtting a friend, I don't understand it...I think that if they were really friends, you wouldn't have any fights at all...any arguments...so why...why do we if we say we truely love the person as our friends? We are suposed to be able to trust them...and be able to show our trust by having them trust us...I know we humans have many flaws but...sometimes, it just gets way out of hand.......
    Yea but like Before on this tread Its Human Nature

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    A bit extreme, but should do the trick pretty well
    LoL Extreme nothin'. No remorse for tweekers!
    Anyhow, I don't get mad at friends. I get mad when I befriend someone and they turn around and f-ck me in the end. It's like "F-ck me, no f-ck you!." Y'know?
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Fights between friends typically occure when one friend does something that the other did not see "in character" of the first. In other words, if I were to do something my friend never expected, they would question it. Also differences in opinion can sometimes lead to fights if one of the parties involved takes things too seriously.

Newbie _Sad3yedAngel_ may be famous one day _Sad3yedAngel_ may be famous one day _Sad3yedAngel_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...maybe...but, to tell you the truth, it is pathetic. I do wish that we weren't that way...Heck, I would rather die than live through another fight with a "friend".
    @~`~~.~Sad3yedangel~`~~,~@

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    LoL Extreme nothin'. No remorse for tweekers!
    Anyhow, I don't get mad at friends. I get mad when I befriend someone and they turn around and f-ck me in the end. It's like "F-ck me, no f-ck you!." Y'know?
    Yea i no what its like had that done so meny times in my little life span

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Sad3yedAngel_
    Here's the bottom line (as I see it): If a person is capable of hurting you on purpose, he's not your true friend

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast