Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do girls always go uot with the older guys?

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do girls always go uot with the older guys?

well first of all Im 15. and I am reffering to the girls at my school. what I dont understand is why they tend to date guys that only want (you know what) and treat them like sex objects.

man this really bogles my mind when I see them say "oh i want a guy that is matur and responsible" and then they fall for the guy who sneeks out gets drunk and high. I mean what the he** s up with that? you see this is one of the major problems with the youth of today they have no moral values and self respect.
    (only my opinion)

The original question was : Why do girls always tent to go out with older guys that are for that vast majorety looking for sex insted of a actual relationship?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I go with any guy I feel connected to.....be him 15 or be him 20.....it doesn't matter to me as long as love him.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think gurlz do this cuz they afraid of people who abuse them...so they find someone older and seemingly more buffer to take care of them....im guessing that gurlz like to be protected when they think they cant protect themselvess..then again i dont know....

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by +ELIE+
    I go with any guy I feel connected to.....be him 15 or be him 20.....it doesn't matter to me as long as love him.

*shakes head* Sweety. If you felt connected with a 33 year old man, Should you date him?

When I was 15. I loved older men. I think it's the aura of mystery that they portray. Girls tend to fall for the bad guys because...of the aura of mystery. We like exciting things. Umm....Yeah. Might post more later.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    *shakes head* Sweety. If you felt connected with a 33 year old man, Shouldnt date him?

When I was 15. I loved older men. I think it's the aura of mystery that they portray. Girls tend to fall for the bad guys because...of the aura of mystery. We like exciting things. Umm....Yeah. Might post more later.
    Oy, connected like I love him. I would never go out with someone as old as my dad.....>.<

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this is the reason why I fell for an anime charuter instead of a real person.
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

Thanks
    Lmao. Okay. I misunderstood. But still....age is something you young women need to consider.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowa
    I think this is the reason why I fell for an anime charuter instead of a real person.

Poor sweety!!!!!
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast