Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Why do girls always go uot with the older guys?

Newbie macnerd2 may be famous one day macnerd2 may be famous one day
    Thanks

simplicity

its pretty simple and i think most people have said it so far. girls want more mature guys, so they go for older males. guys realize they cant get the girls their age cause they are going for older guys, and therefore go for younger ones. dont bother dating till ur at least like 20, otherwise ur just wasting time......can you really expect something serious when ur 15....i guess its a good time to learn tho

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    You do know that the one who started the thread is in fact a female, right?
    regardless, but it didn't take much to fuel the fire...

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    either way a guy with a car is nice so i don't have to take the subway what is a 15 year old good for? he has no money, and all we would do is hang out at his house or the darn movies all day long..... young guys have no imagination and older guys are just better and not all are looking for sex, normal people understand the difference between stagetory rape and a relationship. i dunno what people the girls in your school date, but not every girl is like that. i liek older guys and young guys. it makes no difference to me and it shouldn't matter to you what people do with their business

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, drawing on past experience. When I was 16 and my friends started panting after the college guys they would give me all kinds of reasons; they were more mature, they had a car, they would treat them differently, or "you know". As their friend I can tell you all the reasons they gave were excuses. They did it because they thought it made them "cool" . You know what? By the time we were seniors the college guys were forgotten and anyone chasing older guys was considered desperate or pitiful. (Maturity evens out between 16 and 18.)

Now here's the scary part. When I got to college I had a lot of friends and I got to know the guys that would make a habit of dating high school girls. Let me just say that I had friends in high school still and if any of those guys had hit on them I would have told them to run. They were guys between 18-22 who couldn't get a date with a girl their own age so they would hit on 15 yr olds. They would flatter them and tell them whatever they wanted to hear so they could get what they wanted. Most of them I would classify as predetors, and several of them did get arrested (often for rape).

Put simply; if you want someone with a car find a friend with an obliging older sibling, if you want someone more mature wait until you're old enough that they are, and if want a hug ask a friend. It's alot safer.

Now if you're both over 21, that's a whole different picture.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Jan 03, 2005 at 01:06 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    isn't ppl who just date for cars and money called scrubs and gold diggers??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    isn't ppl who just date for cars and money called scrubs and gold diggers??
    No, that is called using someone. Scrubs are just losers, and gold diggers are looking to take every asset you have.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, since there aren't many guys at my school, I don't know how much good i'm going to be in this topic, but i'll try to answer the question.

Why do girls always tent to go out with older guys that are for that vast majorety looking for sex insted of a actual relationship?

I don't really know. I've never really dated anyone and i've never had much of an interest in doing so. But I think that girls that do date older guys do so because they want to use him as some kind of status symbol. "Oh look, I have a boyfriend that's 5 years older than me, aren't I great? Golly, I'm so advanced socially."

When you see that, just don't pay them any attention, which is what they want. It's their life, and they can lead it however they want so long as it doesn't effect you. I know I don't think much of it... even though one day I would like to meet a guy a little older than myself.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well some reasons I can think of:
    1. They have a car/can drive (depends on the age obviously)
    2. They have more money and other material posessions generally
    3. Since they're older they're supposed to be more mature
    4. Because it'll make them look "cool" to all their friends

Reasons I believe young teen girls shouldn't date older guys until they are about 17:

1. Guys go ut with young teen girls because they're easier to manipulate than someone their own age
    2. They can't get anyone their own age, haha, so there's obviously something wrong
    3. He can always pcik up another young girl so your expendable to him
    4. When it all ends you'll end up emotionally broken, and it's just not worth it
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast