Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Why do girls always go uot with the older guys?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowa
    well first of all Im 15. and I am reffering to the girls at my school. what I dont understand is why they tend to date guys that only want (you know what) and treat them like sex objects.

man this really bogles my mind when I see them say "oh i want a guy that is matur and responsible" and then they fall for the guy who sneeks out gets drunk and high. I mean what the he** s up with that? you see this is one of the major problems with the youth of today they have no moral values and self respect.
    (only my opinion)

The original question was : Why do girls always tent to go out with older guys that are for that vast majorety looking for sex insted of a actual relationship?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Amen. I mean, comeon! if guys are just gonna tear ya up, why bother?

I admit that I'm a guy, but I also believe that wemon, among all people, should be treated with the utmost respect. So, I tend to only hang around guys with the same view as me(which aren't as much) but all the others are just too sleazy for my taste.

And personally I have no clue why girls generally go for older guys like that...(which might be why no girls ever go for me..-_-)

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol am I the only guy who went out with a girl older than himself? My last girlfriend was almost three years older than me. Wow I must have lucked out or something?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Probaly because older guys are stronger, funnier and more mature. But I'm a guy, so I'm just guessing what you girl's think. >_>

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly there is no answer to this. They just do sometimes, but not all the time. I wish I knew myself, but I'm not above dating an older woman in the right situation so I cant really talk much myself. Age doesnt matter too much to me as long as I enjoy being with the person and they want to be with me.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

a non normal guy's view.

Well, being a guy, I'm not to sure other than what I have observed, but here goes. I think all of you are right about girls wanting to be protected, and I even think the mystery thing works well too. The reason many girls go out with older guys seems to be that the one's that are thier age aren't the dating types, yet. girls mature faster than guys, and are overall, are little better because of it. Some of us guys, myself included, mature way later in life and some are better because of it. Take me and my poetry for example.....

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7