Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people classify other people?

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do people classify other people?

If one see a guy wearing colorful cloth and wear a thick glass on top of the fact that he is skinny. We say that guy is UNIQUE!
    By knowing the feature, we will recognize him anywhere/anytime when we bump to him again. Due to our brain classify him in different way then the other. (IT can be a good thing and could be a bad thing) ^_^;

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Allright here I go try to keep up. When you count to one hundred do you count like this? 1 2 3 4 5 or do you count like this 0.000001 0.000002 0.000003 you see when you count in the former method you group perfectly good and valuable numbers together so that you can count easier. The same can be said with your social classification dilema. There are how many millions of people out there in the world how many of them will you fully understand probably not many in comparison but life is short if you counted to one hundred in millionths it would take a long time the same can be said for understanding people we are all unique you arrent afforded enough time in this life. Now the human nature is a curious one, we want to understand our surroundings, we want to count. We want to understand the people around us but like I said there just isn't enough time so you understand the "people" not the "person" and as long as you understand that there is something different about each of the people in the group then you can see the value of each "millionth". By grouping the people around us we make our surroundings easier to grasp so that we can move past counting and onto what we each feel to be important. Don't get me wrong sterotyping people isn't the nicest thing to do and no one likes it to be done to them but I find it to be a neccesary evil. Just remember there is a difference between seeing people as a group and judging them as a group. This world has but one judge and it's not you or me.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    This world has but one judge and it's not you or me.
    That is very true....of course everybody including me has once said well that person looks like a stuck up but I mean about the harsh judgements some people lay upon others. Saying that he or she is a punk is a very small thing...but I mean meeting a person for 1 hour and judging their whole form of being is another thing....

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why so many people judge others and think they can shove them into some stereo-type category. All I know is that no one can completely fit into any label--everyone is different and unique. I don't see why or how anyone can classify who someone is. I try hard not to judge people, but sometimes it does come naturally. Nothing is completely as it seems, and no one should decide entirely who someone is for them.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

I think people are just prejudice...we assume what people are by what they look like

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

This is how society is now. In my opinion, everybody is offensive to one another. Judgement is something unavoidable to possibly anyone because there was always be a person out there to judge you, no matter who you are, what you do, how you look like, etc. People just like to express their opinions, nowadays, without the care of anyone's consent. For example, some people at my school already have titled me as a homosexual because I wear pink and purple. they don't know me, they don't want to get facts straight, they just want to say what they believe and nothing else. So before you judge anyone, consider who they are and their feelings.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

most people are like scientists. They like reasonable, easy ways to classify things. People are no exception. Styles, races, and the general personalities derived from them is the easiest way to know a person without knowing them. it's just a hypothesis, and because people judge you by how you look, some people are offended. People like to classify, but don't like to be classified. That's how I see it.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Why must everything be so negative? "Oh they called me a prep" boo frickin hoo. You are judged by the friends you keep.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast