Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people dislike goths so much???

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do people dislike goths so much???

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Hey i am not afraid of them because they look different or like different things or any of that so stop the afraid business ok they are outcasts in society.
    Hey i dont care if u wanna dressup like a pig u can if u wanna look like Elvis go ahead but the big question is who are u inside are the shy little boy who dresses funny or is Goth a Mask u hide behind when u going to public places so that ppl will leave u alone.
    To many ppl have issues they themself dont understand.
    ^.^ Well, I never said I was afraid of them or hated them.

I merely stated "we", referring to us humans.

We're all humans. But hell, if we start seperating ourselves from the bunch, then..........
    *boom* ... <_< yep, looks like the war started. XD

>_> But seriously...

I, myself, have nothing against Goths... but I still agree that people are just scared of them, and that's why they hate them.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    kabbalah is an actual religion
    No kabbalah is a made up hollywood religion. It's like mormon with more social gain.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Er, some gothic stuff just goes against religion. It's not that I hate anything/anyone gothic, though, I just don't really bother.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

cuz most times they're really bitchy for no good reason....

well... the ones that are "goth"... you know... who are goth just cuz they're parents divorced or cuz they're friends left them... GROW UP!!!

however, the people who are Goth... i don't have a problem with.... they make really cool clothing... but i don't really jive with them well...

cuz.... you know.... i'm me ^_^!!!!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

People hate goths maybe because of their behaviour??

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    I'm a person who dresses goth most of the time. Well i have noticed that people treat me diffrently when i'm dressed goth and when i'm dressed normaly.We are people just like everone else, i think people just want to be jackasses because we dress differently than them. Well tell me what you think. Thanks.
    People are jackasses to everyone, it doesnt matter who you are people are going to be a jackass to you, dont feel like goths are special like that. Also the whole "Gothic" thing is just stupid in the first place. I mean what does it take to be gothic? Dressing in all black? Being dark and depressed? It just doesnt make any sense. Gothic is just an ancient style of architecture for churches not a fashion sense.

Ive never understood why "Goths" want to be nonconformist and dress differently then everyone else when they all conform to eachother and dress the same.
    Last edited by Juice; Feb 18, 2006 at 12:23 AM.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Juice, you are SO very right. I think gothic are really really really REALLY wierd... they friggin scare me. They dress all in black and put ****top make up on. Yack sorry but i really dislike them. They could dress like everyone, no they have to dress scary, yack yack! :

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    No kabbalah is a made up hollywood religion. It's like mormon with more social gain.
    I'm sorry but study up on a religion before you bash it

Kabbalah (Hebrew קַבָּלָה "reception", Standard Hebrew Qabbala, Tiberian Hebrew Qabbālāh; also written variously as Cabala, Cabalah, Cabbala, Cabbalah, Kabala, Kabalah, Kabbala, Qabala, Qabalah, Kaballah) is an interpretation (exegesis, hermeneutic) key, "soul" of the Torah (Hebrew Bible), or the religious mystical system of Judaism claiming an insight into divine nature.

Kabbalah is a doctrine of esoteric knowledge concerning God, God's creation of the universe and the laws of nature, and the path by which adult religious Jews can learn these secrets.

Kabbalah stresses the reasons and understanding of the commandments in the Torah, and the cause of events described in the Torah. Kabbalah includes the understanding of the spiritual spheres of creation, and the ways by which God administers the existence of the universe.

According to Jewish tradition, this knowledge has come down as a revelation to elect saints from a remote past, and preserved only by a privileged few. It is considered part of the Jewish Oral Law, although this is not agreed upon by many medieval Talmudic scholars, as well as a minority of current Orthodox rabbis.

According to adherents of Kabbalah, the origin of Kabbalah begins with the Tanakh (the Hebrew Bible). When read by a Kabbalist, the Torah's description of the creation in the Book of Genesis reveals mysteries about God's creation of the universe, Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, the [[Tree of Knowledge|Tree of The oldest versions of the Jewish mysticism have been theorized to extend from Assyrian theology and mysticism. Dr. Simo Parpola, a researcher at the University of Helsinki, has made some suggestive findings on the matter, particularly concerning an analysis of the Sepiroth. Noting the general similarity between the Sepiroth of the Kabbalah and the Tree of Life of Assyria, he reconstructed what an Assyrian , derived from the Assyrian word Assur. Furthermore, Dr. Paropla was able to now re-interpret various Assyrian tablets in the terms of this primitive Sepiroth, such as the Epic Of Gilgamesh, and in doing so was able to reveal that the scribes themselves had been writting philosophical-mystical tracts, rather than mere adventure stories. Traces of this Assyrian mode of thought and philosophy eventually makes reappearances in Greek Philosophy and the Kabbalah. of mystical events in the Tanakh, and form the origin of Jewish mystical beliefs.

Early forms of Jewish mysticism can be found in some parts of the Talmud and the midrash literature. Several texts, among them the Sefer HaBahir, Torat Hakana, Sefer P'liyah, Midrash Otiyot d'Rabbi Akiva and the Zohar claim to be from the talmudic era. In the medieval era Jewish mysticism greatly developed with the appearance of the mystical text, the Sefer Yetzirah. Jewish sources attribute the book to the biblical patriarch Abraham. This book became the object of the systematic study of the elect who were called baale ha-kabbalah (בעלי הקבלה "possessors or masters of the Kabbalah"). From the thirteenth century onward Kabbalah branched out into an extensive literature, alongside of and often in opposition to the Talmud.
    now to everyone in this thread DO NOT turn this into a goth bashing thread

the goth's were originally the visigoth's they were mercenaries that eventually took down rome
    rome thought they could just sit back relax and let the goth's fight for them
    before they knew it there were more goth's than roman's and rome fell easily

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast