Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people hurt others?

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do people hurt others?

When I was in the 3-6 grade people made fun of me for my looks, and it hurt. Since 7 grade it hasn't bugged me any more. I've learned to fight back. But some people never learn to fight back. I hate to watch people get hurt.

Why do you think some people hurt others? In your opinion, why do some people like to abuse others? How do you feel about it?

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    Check out the a cool new site for anime/manga lovers!!!
    {Anime Heaven}

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do people hurt others?

Some do it because it makes them feel better in their sick mind, and some do it because their jealous of you.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

A) To belittle someone else publicly makes others less aware (in their mind) to that person’s own flaws and thus helps them ease their fears of rejection and their over all inferiority complex.

B) Secondly the closer you are to someone the more open you leave yourself to them emotionally. So things that they do or say that would not hurt say coming from me (someone you don’t know) can cause much more of an impact coming from them even if they aren’t trying to hurt you.

C) Maybe more but I am tired and sleepy so someone else pick it up!

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people are insecure about themselves and need to give pain in order to recieve pleasure. Its a retarded concept but it works and I'm gulity of it but I suck up my pride and apologize. But at the matter, I think the real reason why people hurt each other is Jealousy. People will spread rumors about you just because you have something that they don't. The perfect example is a more happier life.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Newbie crystallee may be famous one day crystallee may be famous one day crystallee's Avatar
    Thanks

If u r happy then u will ve happy life..a happy day..

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

it maybe because they fell bad themselves or they r angry so they need to get reed of their sadness or angrer... and they do this by bodering an other person... and it boders me how some ppl let this happen, but what can we do?.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie crystallee may be famous one day crystallee may be famous one day crystallee's Avatar
    Thanks

they feel better..after doing that..but still we cann't stop them from hurting people...N they feel great when they ve the abilty to do tat

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

it's their insecurity being acted out by means of aggression, at least in most cases. Back in middle school I used to get picked on all the time, and it bugged me to no ends. Middle school was seriously the worst years of my life, but the people that were always mean to me had more problems than I did in life, but they used me to take out that frustration.....Chief pretty much hit the topic on the dot.

The problem with bullying in schools is that it's only brought to the attention of school staff when someone actually fights back, and then they get in trouble for throwing the first punch, even if it is warranted. Then the teachers go on about how "oh, you should have talked to a grown-up about this" and how that would solve everything. I think not.

Buuut unfortunately there's not much that can be done to stop bullying, despite all the programs that try to teach "be nice to each other" (we used to have signs in our schools with saying "No Put Downs" with a red circle and a slash through it like the no smoking signs.....apparently that was our first, and last line of defense against bullying. Effective, eh?). All I can say is just try to hold your head up high and realize that it is completely superficial, and that the kid most likely has really severe personal issues which is what is causing them to act out in such a manner.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast