Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do siblings fight?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do siblings fight?

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Whoa.............my little sister does the same, breaking stuff that is. Once, we were playing Soul Caliber, and she lost really bad...this mad her extremely pissed off and she broke the controller. She started pressing the buttons like crazily hard during the game, when I was beating up her chosen fighter.............little kids.
    I break stuff too when I loose at games >.< My sister gets scared and lets me win though.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I know how that feels.
    I used to be that way A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    I break stuff too when I loose at games >.< My sister gets scared and lets me win though.
    Super hot.............that is an amazing startegy to use to win the game easily. I get scared of my little one as well..............she will start to speak gibberish in between the fight-----and I will be like, dude what is she talking about? She is one scary girl, that she is. I would say that she is scarier than the badass wicked demons in anime shows...........but still cute as a new born baby.

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Siblings fight because they...simply envy one who gets the most attention or because I think they do it when their bored...no wait, most children don't know much about what is wrong or right so they do what they think is right. At least that was from my view since I have 4 bros & 2 sis including my parents & I.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

For my sis and me, she just loves to pick on me, or rile me up. It's the only time she gets any reaction outta me. I'm just so quiet, till she enters my domain(my room). Then it's every girl for herself. I still have the scars from her nails, but the same for her. Even her cat is against me! He's scarred me just recently. Evil runs in the family, you know.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

It's second Nature to fight with MY siblings.....They start most of it tho...I hate Fightin with em...Cuz It makes me all pissy and ruins my day....I don't even know why either..It just does....but sometimes it can be amuzing....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

Well One Of The Main Reasons Why Siblings Fight, Is Because They Probably Have Known Them For Awhile And We Are Tired Of Putting Up With Them. I Have 2 Sisters And I Always Fight With Them. So That Is One Of The Main Reasons Why I Think Siblings Fight.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

Newbie Puppy_luver may be famous one day Puppy_luver may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Why do siblings fight?

I'm an only child soooo i don't know what its like to have a sister or brother!!!But i think siblings fight because their different,or their annoying and try and steal your things!!!!! but mostly i think siblings fight because thats their job!!!!Frankly i dont know!lol
    You have a place in my future,but do I have a place in yours?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast