Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do siblings fight?

Newbie xo AnimeLover xo may be famous one day xo AnimeLover xo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Why do siblings fight?

that's really strange... i mean i've never met anyone would is like that... i don't have any siblings but i have a secret twin hehe.. ^.^

Anime Babii3
    <3 you! ^.^

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Why do siblings fight?

hmm...having a younger sister isn't fun, i never get a minute's peace when i'm in my house....also with being the older sibling means more responsiblity to watch over little sister...god, having a little sister sucks....i envy those ppl who're an only child...

Newbie xo AnimeLover xo may be famous one day xo AnimeLover xo may be famous one day
    Thanks

i don't think it's that bad, is it? i mean my friends have siblings and they say they're so annoying. but i mean like when their siblings talk to me or plays with me, it doesn't really seems that true.

Anime Babii3
    <3 you! ^.^

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    i fight with my borther because he is 23, still living at home. he cried at a chinese restauraunt in order to get the bigger room, even though i am the one who studies all the time. i should have teh bigger room. he never walks teh dog, he never cooks or cleans or does his own laundry. he refuses to pay for anything. he also uses my bodywash and my hair brush and my body sponge which annoys me because it's all dirty now. he is an idiot and he is dating a slutty gold digger
    Now that's just sad

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I believe quarell among siblings is a good thing, to a degree.

I believe brothers and even sisters at times envy their parent's other angel. I mean it's always a competition, mom loves me more, or, dad likes me better; each sibling envies the other in some aspect.

However, sometimes it gets out of hand, and you end up hating each other. Me and my bro aren't that crazy, but I've seen other brothers act much differently.

I think its good though, because if you don't know each other's every flaw, every aspect of their life, what kind of brother are you? What kind of family member are you?

some many reasons why...

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

The only time My brother fights is when he wants a toy,when my sister fights
    with us is when she wants us to be quiet when shes talking to her boyfriend
    so we just say why dont u go to ur room she says cuz I dont want to.When I get
    fight with my siblings which is rare cuz Im the oldest,If they bother me alot or start
    to annoy me on something constant I get mad, like my brother was really getting me mad one time cuz he stole my ps2 control without asking and ran down stairs
    with it to my dad just when I had em my dad grounded me Instead of hurting my brother I made a giant hole in the wall.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    hmm...having a younger sister isn't fun, i never get a minute's peace when i'm in my house....also with being the older sibling means more responsiblity to watch over little sister...god, having a little sister sucks....i envy those ppl who're an only child...
    It is not that bad, dude, to have a cute little sister...........I have one, too, you know. I take her to school on my bicycle, bring her back, and also play with her--------she cries if she doesn't get attention. We, big brothers, just have to be patient and take care of them.............that is all there is to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    See I was the youngest and my bro beat me up for no reason.
    I'd just be watching TV and he'd grab my arm and pound it.
    Whoa..........dude, that is plain wrong--------------I guess they get fun out of it. But, still a wrong act to commit.

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

I Also Recently Noticed That My Whole Family, Besides Parents, Try To Piss Each Other Off. My Sister Always Dances And Sings In Front Of Me Which Makes Me Annoyed. So I Dont Know Why But I Think We Have Become So Used To Bothering Each Other That Somtimes We Dont Care xD.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast