Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why Do We Fall In Love?

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Do We Fall In Love?

Its all to do with a chemical in your brain and a bit of advice if your trying to get a girl then give her chocolate not just because its nice on a date but because it produces the chemical that makes you fall in love so guys give the ladies chocolate and make sure they eat it even if you have to ram the stuff down their necks and its almost certain that date will go smoothly
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    isn't it like horomones or something?
    A confused biology student seeking enlightenment, heh? I don't think hormones have anything to do with Love, DAS, in my opinion. They can provoke pleasure feeling in one's brain, though. Then again, true love provides happiness, not pleasure.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    You think so, huh? Anyways...

A good question! Some questions are easily asked, but hard to be answered, if you know what I mean. Haha. But, I will try my best to answer in the 5 minutes that I got. Come on, think Kedar! Okay. My theory is this: All things get attracted, ultimately, to positive energy of divinity. Love is divine and universal. So, all living entities have the innate natural tendency to fall in love (same as being dragged close to divine energy), and experience its inexplicable beauty.

Falling in love is also the door for self-realization. In addition, it the bridge between two hearts. They say that all things are connected, so it is the "love" that acts as a sacred string to keep all things in order and maintain spiritual stability. It is the understanding of the framework that allows one to attain a higher mental state, which I call as bliss. So, what other available way is better to understand the intricate framework of these transcendental strings other than love itself, which forms the strings?

Final note: Look for the deeper meaning in words, not the superficial meaning. Please do the same with my words, or else, you would be thinking of me as being weird.
    dang man. u keep on reminding me that u are varry smart well ya i think that its well what u said man.
    ok let me try.... om, like when u have two magnents and u put the south poll neare the north poll they just come togeather like a guy and a girl. and ya sometimes guy to guy, girl to girl, u know what i meen. so i geuse thats what i think.
    Last edited by bloodhawk; Feb 10, 2006 at 05:43 PM.

IM BACK

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zero_enna
    no no first its about the looks that attract ppl to each other, then the personality will kick in or out the realtionship
    oOoO so you wanna fight do ya?

Hahhahaha J/k j/k j/k J/K!!!

I see what you are saying.

BUT what I MEAN is TRUE LOVE does not come from whats on the outside...but whats on the inside...If they happen to be hott as hell then Woohoo.

What you described is more like crushes on hottie's and then you go out and find that you love them and their personality.

See you started going out with them becuase they were hott....Actually finding true love from that is mostly rare.
    But impossible, I think not.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    A confused biology student seeking enlightenment, heh? I don't think hormones have anything to do with Love, DAS, in my opinion. They can provoke pleasure feeling in one's brain, though. Then again, true love provides happiness, not pleasure.
    ah...yes...of course....thanks Kedar
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

We fall in in love because of our hormones? I think not! hehe we fall in love because there is need for love in ones life. It makes you happy and feel better.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...we fall in love because fabio loves you...

Actually... ummm...
    ¬_¬ I already said what I said here, so I suppose all I could do now is comment or say random shaizah...

... uhhhh... bloodhawk... you mean opposites attract? ... positive attracting to negative, yet at random moments, positive will attract to positive. Positive being male. Negative being female. (no offense intended) ... But, according to scientific studies, only positive randomly attracts to positive, seeing that positive can actually hold different elements. However, negative can never attract negative, no matter what is placed. ...... sorry to say, but most lesbians have no true love in their relationships. They became it usually through isolation or traumatizations.

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

love hurts but you can't live with out it, even if you don't love a person you will all ways love something.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast