Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why do you...?

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do you...?

I asked my self the same question one time,but mods and admins can post in it,that is,if there are rules like that here.

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

They probably don't delete it because it could have been possibly a good thread, but could have been closed because of some spammer, which would lead to it's closing. Also the mods probably keep them there to learn from other people's mistake.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Sep 14, 2005 at 09:44 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

don't screw with the mods, there are idiots who spam and talk about other things than
    the topic they put.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I would think this could be put in a PM by the Great Inquisitor to a mod of your choice. I don't know if it's too wise to start a thread about a question you could just ask them. My opinion though.
    I would think it's because it would involve shutting down the sight for a little while. May be hard to delete threads while new ones keep popping up.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Short Answer: Because we dont want to...

Long Answer: Threads take little HD space so there is no problems in that part, we keept them as a reference for all of you. Also it is easier to point out how many times the members have asked for a chat room, created those "Naruto rocks" threads, .... And of course WE dont like all of the bitching that follows a thread deletion like "Why did my post count when down" or "Why did my thread got deleted".... And because we dont want to...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gotta realize, folks... the mods are people, too... and - correct me if I'm mistaken - they are just as lazy as the rest of us. Am I right?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Another thing to keep in mind, is that by keeping the threads (and postings) in the Database, it's easier to do searches on a User's activities, and find out how much SPAM the User is polluting the Forums with... To quote the Forum Rules...
    -No Spamming up the forums

-Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread closure, warning, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account, permanent banning from AnimeOnline.
    It's easier to justify a Ban with a large enough paper trail, be it short or long term... (Roll the Scary Music..) Big Brother is Watching...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2