Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why do you play games?

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Release my another, crazy, psycho, blood addict self *swt* Also to entertain, pass the time, and also it can circulate my brain to bring ideas for my drawing
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well for one thing, video games are fun and entertaining.

I play video games to escape reality..........I couldn't think of a better way then to sit back relax and play games.
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Playing games is just way to kill some time when I'm bored or waiting someone...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Games are what games are for, passing time, and having fun. And in this day and age, we can converse with people while playing games, which makes the interaction way better. True not everyone online is nice, but you have to choose who you want to talk to and depending on the type of game, you might have to expect some hostile conversations.

I also see games as an opportunity to learn things, I find that through games, it's easy to learn new things, because you're into it, and it's fun for you, making the learning process easier.

It's also an opportunity for me, as a programmer, to see what other's have done, and see what I can do in the future to help this industry move forward if ever I decide to do gaming (which I highly doubt). Anyway by referencing myself to games, I can also brush up on my 3D Studio Max skills.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play for something fun to do in most cases. Sometimes I buy games for the genre and or story because I know it'll be worth it and other times I go out on a limb and buy games I know nothing about that I think might be ok. I say video games are just an easy way to relax and enjoy myself while being extremely lazy. It doesn't happen as much anymore so I definately enjoy being sucked completely into a game for a few days, thats always fun.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki Tokai
    Release my another, crazy, psycho, blood addict self *swt*
    fhuhuhu

I play very few games nowadays but I like to lose myself in some of them...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes think of games like books.(not all but some.) There's a story, a problem, and a main character whose trying to solve it. But instead of reading the story, you are part of the story. Controlling the character and taking as long as you want. It's entertainment.

Also them fighting games and shooters are GREAT stress relief. DIE YOU DAMN BOTS!!!!

Newbie Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i kinda agree with dark, same opinion. (i'm not stalking u ok dark lol)
    I love playing video games like ps2 and rpg in it. To tell the truth, i cant live without it. Well its like u are the main character in the game since u control it. Every rpg have different stories and that make it interesting. You have the power to do a lot of thing in the game and its fun beside that i dont know what to say
    Fumo~fu~! Mo~fu! Mo~fu~mo!* (Respect people, or i will shot u!)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast