Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why do you play games?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I swear I posted in here *afraid of deleteness*

Anyway, the reason I play games it to excape to a different world, one I don't know. I play RPG's to feel like I'm gone from the stress, anxiety, and depression I have from just living within this Earth. I dunno... the characters from a RPG can't judge you, or shun you, or dissappoint you. ^_^ I just love video games, I dunno, maybe I play just because I'm addicted and just a geek ^_~
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play games to develop my imagination, to relieve stress and simply to have some fun.
    I make rpg games for PC, so playing is sorta natural for me

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like video games cause are very entertaning and fun (specially RPGs)
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play games for reasons of boredom (usually), interest and escape... It's really rare when I play just for the sake of it... Games are sort of my alternative to the things I do when I'm bored... Sometimes, I appreciate unveiling stories and meeting characters, but often times, it's to forget about the world and all things sinister about it... I play games because I love the mystical feeling of it as well as selected themes and meanings that some bring... I'm not really an avid gamer but I'm a person who'd enjoy one or two... Rather face the PC than hear out noisy humans...

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Play games because I'm bored, to kill time

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many reasons
    1.its my job!
    2.its entertaining and fun
    3.beats watching movies
    4.final fantasy is to good to give up!

Well thats me.Jan

Banned chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I only have a gamecube and a Gameboy Advanced SP, but I love video games.
    I play 'em 'cause I can get away from most things and It's sometimes challenging. I like the adrenalen from it.

Otaku paiki may be famous one day paiki may be famous one day paiki's Avatar
    Thanks
    PLay for fun...
    Discharge ur will power :P
    Release ur soul
    Fly in the world
    Try live another life
    And to be the best

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast