Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why do you think there making all the newer "scary" movies pg-13??

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

why do you think there making all the newer "scary" movies pg-13??

well i think that its a conspiracy and its all just the man trying to get little kids to watch them so they will get scared and stuff but i think they just want money.
    why do you think there doing all of this so sudden??

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ............ahhhh.....for example?

I suppose if I think about it though anyone over 16 has usually seen a lot of stuff from the internet that would make most movies seem bland.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    well i mean the grudge was supposed to be the scarriest movie of this year but somehow its pg13, and AvP (Alien versus Predator), ALL Alien movies were rated "R" and All Predator movies (yeah 2) were rated "R" but some how when you add those 2 together they take it down a notch and why becuase its mostly all alien or predator blood??

i dont get it and boogeyman pg13, same with white noise, the grudge, Alien versus Predator, all of the supposedly "scary" movies are all pg13 with the exception of Hide and Seek.

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most new scary movies, aren't even 'scary', i dont think i've been scared of many movies like that. They're bringing out "The Ring 2", sure, the first one was good for a while, they made alot of cash, but bringing out a second is pushing their luck. I hope the movie pulls through, but still, they'll be in a lot of debt if it doesn't convince anyone

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's all about the money. Take the last four genre films that were released, Boogeymen, Cursed, White Noize and AVP........all films were initally supposed to be rated R but were trimmed down by the mpaa (aka nazi regime) just to earn a few more bucks. Now i understand more money means that the people in the movie studio are just trying to do their job and feed their families but it would be nice if for once they actually cared about the artistic integrity the director had in the first place.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Because 'scary' is a name that you use when you present little kids movies...

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm rather disappointed in the new "scary" movies. The previews always look promising but then the recieved product is reallllly bad. What's wrong with Hollywood?!?!?! It's all about the money. Children ask Mommy for money, they give, child spends at the movie thinking that they're cool for going to see such a scary movie... and the movie ends up blowing really bad. ><

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money.

I remember reading that movies like thats primary audience is between 13-18yrs old. That's why the studios were getting in trouble before the PG-13 rating. It was obvious that they were aiming the movies at under-age audiences but they were making them R. Stuff like that is the reason that PG-13 was invented. Now they can make 'scary' movies and they don't get in trouble for encouraging under-age audiences to sneak into R movies.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast