Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: why do you think there making all the newer "scary" movies pg-13??

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It IS just about money. That's why there's more quanitity than quality. it's kinda sad...

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    personaly the new "scary" movies arnt even that scary compared to the old clasics i see all the time so they deserve to get a pg-13 rating. but thats just me
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Newbie abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I think that movies that are meant to be scary would look better old style. These days they use too much techno that it doesn't even seem real anymore and the whole point was to make it realistic. I say, the classics still rule! ^^

Dreams die,
    Memories lost,
    And all hope is forgotten...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    The thing about movies these days is that they're trying a new style, not the shock value or the horror of violense and such, but more of an atmospherial scare. The whole concept and atmosphere of The Ring is what made it scary, not any one particular Shock moment.

R rated horror movies are laughable at best anyway (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) Shallow teen pop garbage. There are much better ways of scaring us then showing scenes of dismemberment. Its shallow to think that a scary movie needs an R ratong to be scary in the first place.

Also anyone seen the good version of the grudge, ya know the origanal Japanese version. Great scary movie.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    the quality of the old movies was much more sacry becase it was more real stuff nowe its just green screen (yawn) but compare somthing new like boogiman to and old clasic like the exorsit. i think you know who would win that mach (plus givin the fact that the exorsit scared the livng cap out of millions and the boogiman only gave kids another reson to stay up waching cartooons )
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, those scary movie cant seem to scare me at all. and i especially hate those that they make is sound so scary but when you watch it it turn out to be like a romance story or something. why cant they just say romance to begin with? waste my time.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please don't post in threads that have been dead longer than two weeks.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4