Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you watch anime???

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks

Why do you watch anime???

you know I've always wathced anime and I never found out thenreason why I watch the only reason is that...it's fun...whats bout you why do you watch anime???

Urd
    Newbie Urd may be famous one day Urd may be famous one day Urd's Avatar
    The land of thousand lakes and the midnightsun!
    Thanks
    Well, it's fun... and something different... and you learn some japanese

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I've started to watch anime cause they full an emptyness in my life. Like a deap need of fantasy in the f***ing & boring world we live in.

Some person full this hole by playing D&D games, video game, or just by putting them aside the real world.

Who ever wanted to have some power, magical or physical, save the world, or just to cross space in order to discover another galaxy. The anime allow me to do this by putting me in the skin of some character, Involving some dream where "I" am the main character. Know what I mean...
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Nov 17, 2004 at 01:33 AM.
    Coming soon.........

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because it usually has a better story than most Tv show and movies. Also it a good way to escape from the day to day world of reality.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I watch anime because it usually has a better story than most Tv show and movies. Also it a good way to escape from the day to day world of reality.
    Can't disagree with you!
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because the beautiffull way anime characters are drawn.. the stories are much better then normal movie's.. uhmm japanese stuff! and of course the bg music that anime have... awsome! just love to watch it... closing!

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because it has great storylines and i love animation. you rarely find an excellent movie to watch anymore. but there are a lot of great animes out there. I beleive the japanese are the greatest story tellers in the world

Newbie Dragons Revenge may be famous one day Dragons Revenge may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For the plot, or the sheer entertainment value, if plot is not to be found.
    Fullmetal Alchemist had an entrhalling storyline, Dragon Half, most definately does not, but it's funny as all hell.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast