Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you watch anime???

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    it satisfy our inner fantasy.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with Kira fully.

The adventure and romance/relationships that can't be found in real life, can be substituted for the anime I watch. And some anime is just beautiful to wathc, and of course fun.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Watching anime is more satisfying than chewing on aluminum foil and it stays crunchy in milk.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because it has very interesting story lines and there are characters people can realte too. THere is some genre of anime that everyone likes that can be found in movies. For example I like to watch a lot of anime with mechas in it, when was the last time there was a movie about mechas?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive always thought that Anime explores ideas and concepts that are often never mentioned in American Film or cartoons and such. When I watch cartoons aired on tv or most films produced in hollywood, they all seem so un... um..... well, just too damned 'happy ending'ish. they never explore any original thoughts.. or try to work on tragedy, or that kinda stuff. Anime seems to address those saddening things in life... or the 'tragicomic' of the world.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's diffrent from regular t.v. plus i seen anime since I was a child (technaclly I still am)
    so anime is regular T.V. for me. but it doesn't come on much on tv so I'm trying to get the anime network so i can watch it more. So i only watch anime on the computer sorry for my rambling
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    I've started to watch anime cause they full an emptyness in my life. Like a deap need of fantasy in the f***ing & boring world we live in.

Some person full this hole by playing D&D games, video game, or just by putting them aside the real world.

Who ever wanted to have some power, magical or physical, save the world, or just to cross space in order to discover another galaxy. The anime allow me to do this by putting me in the skin of some character, Involving some dream where "I" am the main character. Know what I mean...
    EXACTLY. To escape.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    i started watching anime as a kid because their stories and animation were better than regular (american) cartoons... and as i got older i started discovering that there were some animes with more meaning than just magical stuff...and that's way i still watch anime, because of the variety of categories that there is in them.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast