Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you watch anime???

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with all you, anime in unique in its great stories and wonderful animation. One of the main reasons i watch anime is because some anime's are just plain .. beautiful.

Newbie Immortal may be famous one day Immortal may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ive always thought that Anime explores ideas and concepts that are often never mentioned in American Film or cartoons and such. When I watch cartoons aired on tv or most films produced in hollywood, they all seem so un... um..... well, just too damned 'happy ending'ish. they never explore any original thoughts.. or try to work on tragedy, or that kinda stuff. Anime seems to address those saddening things in life... or the 'tragicomic' of the world.
    That's the main thing that attracted me to anime, well that and evangelion. Anime's interesting/tragic storylines and often lack of simple 'good' vs 'bad' main characters often reflect reality much better than the american stuff does. Less black and white and more gray is sometimes a good thing.

Newbie o74ku91n0y may be famous one day o74ku91n0y may be famous one day
    Thanks
    because each series that i actually feel are worth watching are so unique......and the sheer genius of anime is not in the fact that the series doesn't have to be long..........it's quality over quantity.........

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love to watch anime because of the art. It's pretty.

But it seems like Americans are trying to put an anime style to new kids cartoons, which is irritating. But anime's such as FLCL and Cowboy Bebop are just nice to watch because of the animation itself.
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because it is cool and becuase i have nothing to do with my spare times.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cuz anime delivers action and comedy that you'll never see in a movie or TV show.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    It takes my mind off things.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast