Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you watch anime???

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch it because its better than some shows mad in america and it kicks butt

all me ^_^

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks
    the art in animes is way better than the cartoon now showing on T.V. (america), the animation is awesomeness, the storyline is usually better, fun to watch, u might learn a lil bit of japanese , fufills fantasies and imaginations u may have, and a time off of the everyday life its just good
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Newbie Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain>'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Anime series with a more depth in the story is way different then the standard Hollywood movies.
    The reason why I started watching anime is that I self make my own anime. And when I watch other anime I get my ideas better worked out. Cause I see when it looks good r bad. So i take the better elements of other anime to make my own.
    And its THE best way to spend your time iff you get bored andcant sleep. So I will be watching anime for a long long time

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Me, i watch anime because its always interested me. i like the animation. I also like the stories. i mean the shows are soo much better! plus the characters are awesome. i dotn like them in english tho. i have to have it in Japanese wit the subtitles or its not the same. I just like it. Id watch it over anything else any time

Newbie paul may be famous one day paul may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I watch anime because I don't have any good books to read

Newbie kidni may be famous one day kidni may be famous one day
    Thanks
    because i like

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like it because it takes me away from reality. And it drowns out my family and thier problems

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Newbie Kenshin101 may be famous one day Kenshin101 may be famous one day Kenshin101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love anime because my life is so boring and simple. Most animes are unreal, amazing, and just makes you think of many things in life. Anime to me is not just a show/movie. IT is my life. I base and say things on what i have watched. Anime is truly the best man made thing ever.(except for cheese)
    A man who made a promise to stop killing...and will protect the ones he loves..at any cost.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast