Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you watch anime???

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont really remember why i started watching it....something new i guess as over hear in the uk we dont get it much unless you really know what yuor looking for, but the reason i KEEP watching it is as everyone else is saying, escapism as its a chance to forget about the real world and indulge in a good story.
    It also usually, but not always, better than Tv atm....have seen a few good things on Tv, but its a rare occasion
    Depending on the series/film it makes you think about thing (see What anime has tought us thread...or name close to that) that may or may not be relavent and applicable (ok not the escaping nija magic nees, but the situation) and its also fun with a serious side.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just find it really interesting.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Anime is like a flower.
    It blooms with a song and lights up the world.
    It grows and becomes more beutifull.
    The light that shines is the hope that's unfurled.
    The water gives it more power.
    The ground beneath gives it its wonderous glow.

Anime is more than what it seems.
    Anime is... it is an expresion of your very soul.

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    anime possesses a depth and complexity that "cartoons" do not. the characters often have complicated circumstances and issues just like real people. i enjoy watching things that make you think, make you respond emotionally. to me anime is also an art form. i draw so i i appreciate the varied styles and designs that i see.

Newbie FinalFantasyFan may be famous one day FinalFantasyFan may be famous one day FinalFantasyFan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because it is funny, romantic, and can be very adventureous. You can see very HOTT chicks.
    Have a good day..... in HELL!!!

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because it has a lot of things that american cartoons and even american tv shows and hollywood movies don't offer.

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch anime because it takes me out of reality and lets me dream of being one of those characters. If i would be a fighter like streetfighter, king of fighters or a action hero like dragon ball z, also think yourself like a ninja in Naruto. It make us go into a world where everything and anything is possible. I love and watch anime for that specific reason. In your hearts you guys know what i'm talking about... right?

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Story is great!
    i just like the art and it's very interesting!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast