Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you wear an anime avatar?

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do you were an anime avatar?

Wait, so Zarriff is a guy? You see, when I see a female avatar I immeditly think the owner is a female.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...what is that old saying? To assume makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me". I mean to judge one's sex on thier avatar is dumb, I mean that is like assuming I am black because my signon is "Chiefblackhammer". In fact it makes more sense for a guy to have a girl as it is just a picture of sorts and most guys only have pictures of girls (unless they are gay and well you know), or at the most maybe they have stuff of a real badass like Bruce Lee, but 99.9996% of guys only have pictures of hot girls. Am I wrong?

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

I see your point. Still I can't help think if an avatar is female, it could be boy or girl. So I guess I am an avatarist.

Newbie Riax may be famous one day Riax may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

On the other hand, how do you expect other people on the Forums to treat you when they look at your Sig and Avatar graphics. If you have a girlish sig and avatar, how many people will look at your personal profile and check if your a boy or girl (when the information is even listed)??? This is almost like cross-dressing with your avatar/Sig...
    lol very true I was wondering the same thing
    so thanx everyone for the answer!

Thanks

Yeah, I had some thoughts about it too,

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

If I can pick the gender of my character in an RPG or similiar game, I pick a female. I would much rather spend my time watching a girl run across my screen than a strapping man.

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

That should read "wear"...

Well... mans gotta love a hot anime chick... every now and then I suppose
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Thanks

Yeah, watching a anime female on the tv is good. But rping one if you are a guy, I don't know...

yeah, I know it's suppose to be 'wear', but I don't think I can go back and change it.
    Last edited by Madness Combat; Aug 07, 2005 at 01:35 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast